August Favourites

September 01, 2013

Can you believe it's September, I really wish this year would slow down! Before we know it, it's going to be Christmas ha! So i've got my August favourites for you guys today, which I know are going to be all over the blogosphere but I love these kind of posts.
Maybelline Baby Lips - Boots (£2.99), Real Techniques Duo Fiber Collection - Boots (£23.99), Marc Jacobs Honey - Fragrance Direct* (£43.99), Tarte Amazonian Clay 'Peaceful' Blush - Tarte ($26, not available in the UK), Tigi Curls Rock Curl Booster - Amazon (£19)

This months favourites is kind of small again, but i've been trying out a fair few new products and i've really enjoyed using the products in this months favourites.

The first product that i've been using everyday since purchasing is the Maybelline Baby Lips 'Cherry Me' (review here). This is my favourite shade out of the three Baby Lips I own and I really like how moisturising this lip balm is as well as the pinky red tint it gives to my lips and the smell of cherries that lingers all day. I cannot rave about this product enough, I just love it! The next product is the Real Techniques Duo Fiber Face Brush, (review here) from the Duo Fiber Collection that I received for my birthday. In my recent review I mentioned how I really liked this brush for applying my blush/bronzer and out of the whole collection this is probably my favourite and most used brush, it just gives a really nice and light finish.

The next product is an obvious one for me and it's the Marc Jacobs Honey Eau de Parfum* (review here). I've loved using this perfume ever since I first got this and I just love the vanilla orangey scent. It's very me and the very subtle honey notes linger all day to the point where i've had loads of compliments on this perfume. The next product is one that I haven't featured on my blog yet, but I will be reviewing very soon and this is the Tarte Amazonian 12-Hour Clay 'Peaceful' Blush. My uncle brought this back from America for me and i'm so so thankful as i've wanted this product for so long and i've used it literally everyday. It's such a a pretty peachy shade that lasts so long throughout the day, with this heat in the UK recently the 12-hour thing has for sure been put to the test! 

That last product is one that i've had for years, I think my mum got this for me from The Clothes Show at least four years ago and I recently found it in my stash. The product in question is the Tigi Curls Rock Curl Booster, which I actually think has been discontinued (sigh) but I managed to find it on Amazon incase any of you wanted to purchase it. I've been using this along side my new Babyliss Curling Wand to basically boost the curls, spraying this through my curls and scrunching upwards to make them fuller, i've definitely rekindled my love for this product.

What have you been loving this month?

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. That blush is such a beautiful colour!


    hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hard choosing the shade, but it's such a lovely colour! x

      Delete
  2. That lip product looks a great colour - I am tempted to buy this. Also the perfume sounds amazing! Love these products! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, adds a really nice sheen of colour whilst also moisturising and keeping my lips hydrated! x

      Delete
  3. I love your blog so much! I would love it if you followed me! fahzziesmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Curl booster sounds lovely, I really want to try it now! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you can get your hands on it somehow.. x

      Delete
  5. I really want to try out the Maybelline Baby Lips products, need to find time to buy them soon; I've heard such great things about this perfume too!

    http://beautyblog.skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, this one is probably going to be the only one i'll use.. you don't need every single one! I love the perfume, make sure you get to smell this at some point! x

      Delete
  6. I really want to try a Tarte blush, they sound amazing :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Marc Jacobs perfume is amazing! I've been loving the Bourjois Color Boost lipstick, you should really try them! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have three off the colour boost lip crayons, ha. They are amazing! x

      Delete
  8. I need some RT brushes! They look fab!
    Mia x
    Mia Alice in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that Marc Jacobs perfume!
    His perfume always smells so lovely.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are nice favorites!! I smelled the HOney perfume yesterday and I am in love!! I've been loving a lot of skincare products this month!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really getting into skincare, especially with the colder months fast approaching! x

      Delete
  11. My eos lip balm and Soap and Glory Hand Food have been some of my favorites this month.

    Thanks for the twitter link, I just followed you :)
    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, i've heard the eos balms were pretty crap?

      Thanks! xx

      Delete
  12. I still need to try Babylips! Great post :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.