This Week I #25

June 15, 2014

 This week feels like I have not stopped, same as last week - the reason for not posting a 'This Week I' last Sunday. I've been working pretty much everyday whilst also updating my blog as often as possible, whilst juggling other things in between. I'm not complaining, I love being busy but my body/brain isn't used to it. I haven't done an awful lot outside of work this week, but this weekend i've headed down to Plymouth to visit my Dad seeing as it is Father's Day. 
Tea has been my fuel - Literally! Any given chance I get to have a cuppa i've jumped at, whether it be during the rushing around at work or just before hopping into bed. It keeps me running, and happy.
Devoured the tastiest curry ever - I'm not joking, this almost topped the ones I was eating when I was in Thailand a few years back and they were amazing. This had sweet potato and spinach which just added to the flavours, so good. I love a good curry haha!
 Headed down to Plymouth - Yesterday (Saturday) I drove down to Plymouth to surprise my Dad for Father's Day as I haven't seen him since Christmas, which is crazy. Safe to say he had no idea, and was really happy to see me.
Went for a lovely meal at Barbican Kitchen - Last night (Saturday) we headed out for a meal down the Barbican in Plymouth, which is a lovely area of Plymouth with lots of restaurants and cute shops. We went to Barbican Kitchen, which is one of my Dads favourites and I devoured the tastiest burger that i've had in a long time.

As for today I think we're just going to chill out and enjoy the glorious weather. I might do a little blog post of my little weekend down in Plymouth, this is if I manage to get any snaps but we shall see.

What have you been up to this week?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That curry looks delicious! We have the same mug - good old Cathy K! ;) xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  2. That curry looks so yum! Excuse me while I pop down to sainsbury's and get myself ingredients for a curry, I'm hungry now :P


    www.livinglifeindocs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like you've had a good week! x

    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.