Favourite Blush Picks

August 16, 2014

Blush is another thing I don't talk all that much about on the blog, and to be honest I don't use it as much as I should but more so recently i've really been enjoying applying a small amount of colour to the apples of my cheeks. 
It's safe to say that I opt for a light pink matte blush over most other shades, as I just find they suit my pale complexion better than the more deeper blush shades.

Starting with the Tarte 'Peaceful' Amazonian Clay Blush (£23) and is one of most worn blushers, even though it looks like i've hardly used it. It's a lovely pinky peach blush that just lasts so well on the cheeks and it looks great with a tan. Moving onto my most worn blush, the Nars 'Luster' Blush (£22.50), which I hit pan on ages ago and is still going. This blush is the only non pink blusher that I wear, and I just love the golden peachy glow it adds to my complexion.

A more recent addition to my collection is the Makeup Revolution 'Now!' Blush* (£1), which is this lovely dusky matte pink that is great for throwing in my bag when i'm on the go. I love the subtle colour it adds to my cheeks and the formula is pretty darn good, as it lasts pretty well throughout the day. Moving onto my favourite palette of all time, the Nars One Night Stand Palette is probably my most prized possession. I love all of the blush shades within this palette, especially Mistinguette the baby pink and Deep Throat, the shade below. Love love love this palette, just a shame it was limited edition. 

Last but not least is the Benefit Rockateur Blush (£23.50), which i've been loving this summer as the rose gold shimmer really adds something and just brightens up my complexion. It's also great because it kind of highlights as well as adding a lovely amount of flush to my cheeks.

What are your favourite blushers?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Abbigayle Warner16 August 2014 at 14:38

    Lovely photography ! The NARS one night stand pallete is definitely on my tops list
    Such a great post
    Thanks
    Abbigayle
    Stealstylist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever tried Sleek blushes? I have Rose Gold and I adore it. Apparently its a good dupe for Nars 'Orgasm' so I'm pretty happy with that! :-)

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Stila Convertible Colours :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.