Muji Storage Tour - Everyday Products

September 10, 2014

In my recent beauty storage tour, I said i'd most likely be giving you guys a tour of my Muji storage as I finally have it all organised and I thought i'd show you guys my everyday drawers, as those are the ones I use the most and the other drawers just have random bits and bobs in. 
A few days before my Muji storage arrived I had a pretty big clear out as I knew I wouldn't be able to fit everything in and I had a lot of unused stuff. I gave a lot of products away to my friends mostly products i'd never really used including a MAC lipstick, I earnt some serious friend points that day, so when my storage did arrive I would be able to fit everything in.

The top three drawers are the ones I use on a daily basis, with the top drawer being pretty much my everyday products. I love this top drawer as it has a flip lid, making it easy to access everything but I also like to pull the drawer out so I don't have to remove each product from the drawer. In here I have my go to foundations and my new L'oreal Perfect Match Concealer as I use these everyday, along with my powder, bronzer and brow products including my current favourite the Makeup Revolution Fix & Focus Eyebrow Shaping Kit*. Lastly in this drawer I have my Nars One Night Palette, as the mirror is perfect and I love using the blushers in this palette.

Moving onto the second drawer, and this is the blush/highlighter drawer. I don't use every product in this drawer on a daily basis but I like to have them all together. I've really been loving the Makeup Revolution Blushers* recently and they are the perfect size to throw in your handbag when you're on the go. I've also got my Topshop Highlighter, which I love when I want to look glowy and then some Sleek Face Palettes. 

The last drawer is the mascara/eyeliner drawer as I own so many, it has it's own little drawer. Again, I don't use everything in this drawer on a daily basis but I like having them all together and organised. I've really been loving the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara recently, and of course I have my trusty Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner. I also have a bunch of pencil eyeliners, but I haven't really been using pencil eyeliner over the last few months, no doubt i'll get back into them during winter.

So that is my everyday Muji storage drawers, hope you liked this little more in depth look and you can find out a little more as to what drawers I have in my Beauty Storage Tour here

Do you use Muji storage for you makeup?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have these Muji drawers and i love them! They look so pretty!

    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these drawers, and also the same two foundations! I love my Revlon Nearly Naked and L'oreal True Match : )

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.