Glossy Box For Harvey Nichols: The Christmas Edit

November 24, 2014

It's been some time since I featured a beauty box on the blog as I found that they were so hit and miss, but when I saw this limited edition Glossy Box for Harvey Nichols The Christmas Edit box I just knew that I had to get it, I just could not resist.
Unfortunately this box has now sold out, so i'm sorry if you were wanting to purchase this but I couldn't not feature this and if you were quick enough to order one then you will know what is in store for when it arrives on your doorstep.

I love a good limited edition box, especially when a big brand gets involved and in this instance, when I heard that Harvey Nichols were on board with this box I could only imagine how amazing it would be, but I was totally shocked when I saw how amazing this box was! The first thing I noticed was how beautiful the packaging of this box was, with the beautiful snowflake design and the cute Harvey Nichols bow inside it just oozes with luxury, I honestly did not want to unwrap it as it's so beautiful. 

I'm not going to review the products too much within this post, as I want to do more in depth reviews once i've tried out the products. So in this box we have:
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream
Dermalogica Overnight Repair Serum
Rodial Bee Venom Moisturiser 
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment
OPI Nail Lacquer 'Viking In a Vinter Vonderland'
Nars Satin Lip Pencil (insert heart eyed emojis)
La Coupe Coconut and Macadamia Oil
Show Beauty Premier Finishing Spray
Harvey Nichols Sleep Time Candle

I haven't really had much chance to test out many of the products, but I am in love with the Nars Satin Lip Pencil it's such a beautiful shade, and the Harvey Nichols Sleep Time Candle smells so therapeutic and calming! 

The main reason I ordered this box was because it had so many products i'd always wanted to try but their hefty price tags always put me off, so this box is allowing me to test out the products before taking the plunge and i'm so excited!

Did you manage to get your hands on this limited edition box?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I missed out on this as I wasnt by my email and it sold out so fast, now you've just made me even more envious :( such great value for such great goodies!

    Brunette in Louboutins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. So many great things that you got in that box! Can't wait for the reviews :)

    xx

    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the box, but the content look really good. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such amazing products in this box! I wish I could have gotten one now
    Eden x // edenroses // enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of this box, you got so many amazing things in there!

    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg that's the best beauty box I've seen so far! I am jealous
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.