Office/Stationary Haul

February 13, 2015

I've recently become a huge lover for cute stationary and quirky little things to add to my desk area, as i'm a sucker for anything with a cute quote or pretty floral print. So when I took a little trip to Home Sense a couple of weeks ago I knew that this haul would be happening!
As some of you may have seen, my desk area is covered in loads of prints and cute quotes to liven it up and to bring some good vibes for when i'm having a bit of a down or busy day.

At the moment Home Sense and TkMaxx have some really lovely cute prints in at the moment and I picked up this Don't Let Anyone Ever Dull Your Sparkle Print (£16.99). I can't find out the illustrator, but they have a load of these in with a variety of different quotes. I love the simple gold writing and it has made a lovely little addition to my desk area.

Moving onto stationary, as I always seem to end up picking something up so when I saw this Mara Mi George Stanley Notebook (£4.99) and I obviously bought this for the quote on the front. I also really like the pink and gold contrast of the writing, and it just looks really pretty on my desk. I also picked up this Mara Mi Roobee List Pad (£2.99) as i've needed something like this for quite some time, as i'm always making quick lists of things I need to do and I thought this was perfect!

So those are the few things i've picked up for my desk area. If you're wanting some new prints or cute stationary, then pop into your local Home Sense or TkMaxx, as you are bound to find something as they always have a lovely selection of things.

Make sure you've entered my Valentines Giveaway, where you can win a Yves Rocher Perfume!

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I love their stationary section. I recently picked up two cute notebooks too, the next day they had even more but I resisted! haha. Love the items you picked up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gold script! I feel like it ends something extra to the words. The notebook is so pretty and it seems just the right size to fit in your handbag without taking up too much space. Need to find something like this. :)
    x
    Aria
    Girl in a Whimsical Land

    ReplyDelete
  3. That print is lovely!! I love the quote and the font and the colour of it too! Looks so nice.

    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the list pad- so cute!

    hanrosewilliams.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that frame and the little notebooks are so cute!

    http://fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love TX Maxx for notebooks - I have a lovely duck egg blue one from there which I write my food shopping lists in, matches my kitchen perfectly! Love the notebook you found, the quote on it is great! :)

    Jen xx
    www.kitsch-n-sync.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will have to check out TKMaxx for stationary - I've been looking for an inspirational print for my office but don't want to spend a lot.
    Jen x
    www.tartanbrunette.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never look in TKMaxx for this kind of stuff but I'm determinded to have a look next time I find myself shopping. The notebook is so cute x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  9. That print is so cute! There's a great tkmaxx in my city so I'll have to look at the prints section next time I'm in :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the notebook <3
    www.chubbylamb.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all these items! I'm terrible for buying stationary and printed quotes. I just love them
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's soooo good isn't it, as you can get some really pretty notepads! Thank you, glad you like them xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Their prints are really inexpensive, usually less than £10 xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What?! You need to go have a mooch, you're bound to find something! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you find something! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's definitely become an addiction of mine also, I must stop buying notebooks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all so pretty and I've been loving everyone's stationary hauls.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.