OOTD - Classy Casual with Daniel Wellington

September 27, 2015

It's been a little while since I posted an outfit on the little ol' blog and I thought it was about time I switched things up a little now that i'm starting to get back into blogging. You can definitely tell from the quality of these photos that i'm a bit out of touch but i've managed to salvage them with lots of editing!
I recently picked up a few atumunal pieces from Primark, as we're currently in that weird transitional weather where it's freezing in the morning, yet boiling come mid afternoon so i've learnt that layering is a must at the moment!

I've been on the hunt for ages for a sleeveless blazer, as every blogger and instagrammer that I follow seems to be rocking them yet I can never find a nice one that isn't hella' expensive. I saw on a recent haul from Becca Rose (go follow her, she's adorable and hilarious!) that she picked up one from Primark, so I held out hope and my local Primark luckily had this Camel Sleeveless Button Blazer (£17). The quality of this is absolutely amazing for the price and I love the fact that is has pockets, however I did remove the epauletttes from the shoulders as it looked like I was wearing shoulder pads! I paired this with a recent sale buy from Newlook which is this lovely Halter Embroidered Top that I can't seem to find on the website but it has a lovely tie back to it and it's a great simple yet somewhat trend piece!

As you probably know, I live in jeans and i've been loving my Topshop Ripped Leigh Jeans that I picked up in the sales at Christmas, but they are in a somewhat sorry state and I should probably invest in a new pair soon! Onto the accessories now and i've been loving my Muru Jewellery Rose Gold Wishbone Necklace* (£54) as it just adds a little something to a really casual outfit. My current favourite accesory is my Daniel Wellington Classy Sheffield Watch* (£159), which I did a full review here but i've been wearing this non stop recently and has become my everyday fashion accessory! IT just makes an outfit look that extra bit put together and it's so classy! If you are in the market for a new watch, make sure to use my discount code DWstyleandsplurging for 15%!

Have you picked up any autumnal wardrobe pieces recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.