Lazy 5 Product Face

April 25, 2016

It has been a while since i've posted a good old everyday makeup post, one of which i've been turning to quite a lot recently. As I have an hour commute to work i'm always trying to savour the minutes in bed, rather than spending the extra time putting my face on for the day. I thought today i'd share the five products i've been reaching for recently that make me look ready for the day, but takes no time what so ever.
Whenever i'm getting ready for work in the morning I never really make much effort, as long as I look alive and my blonde eyelashes are coated i'm usually good to go but these five products have been working really well for me as of late. They all work together to actually make my makeup look quite put together for the day, but in no time what so ever and I now swear by this combination of products for a go to everyday makeup look.

After accomplishing my quick morning skincare routine of a quick cleanse, serum and moisturiser I move onto my foundation, of which i've raved about quite a lot recently. The Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation (£7.99) for me has been my favourite foundation of the year, as Rimmel very rarely ever disappoints me and their foundations just give a lovely amount of coverage without looking cakey or drying. I find this foundation suits my combination to dry skin really well and gives a lovely even coverage that usually means I don't need a concealer, and this lasts really well throughout a long hard  day at work. Moving onto blusher/bronzer and as of late the Collection #BlushAndGlow Palette (£4.99), as it has everything you need in one product. On an everyday basis I do a very subtle contour just to bronze my face up every so slightly and I then pop on a little blush to add some colour into my cheeks. Also if I'm wanting a slight highlight, this palette has a lovely subtle yet glowing shade that is perfect for everyday wear.

For brows, on an everyday basis my brows don't need too much work especially if i've not long had my brows tinted. For me my favourite product to use on my brows is the Benefit Gimme Brow (£18.50) of which is unfortunately on it's last legs, but in it's prime is gives my brows a good amount of coverage and the small fibres fills any sparseness within my brows, and it's great for an everyday lazy face. Moving onto mascara and my current favourite is the Urban Decay Peversion Mascara (£8) which for me gives such amazing coverage on my lashes but also makes them look unreal! They give so much length and curl to my lashes that just looks amazing for someone who spends less than five minutes on their makeup!

Lastly for my lips, I usually stick to products that will give a sweep of colour that isn't too bold and one of my favourite spring time lipsticks is the Maybelline Colour Whisper, in the shade 'A Plum Prospect'. I've had this lip colour for quite some time now and it is a beautiful sheer plum shade with a pink undertone that is really flattering on my skin tone. If you ever get the chance to get your hands on these lip colours (as they're only available is the US) then i'd highly recommend trying these out!

So those are the five products that i've been turning to as of late for a quick five minute lazy face!

What products do you turn to for a quick everyday face?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.