October Favourites

October 31, 2016

I cannot believe that i'm already typing up another favourites post! I know every blogger under the sun will say the same, but November has come around so quickly and overall this past month has been mostly positive. I've really gotten back into blogging and i'm loving interacting more within the community, and making genuine relationships with fellow bloggers. With it being the end of the month, it's only right that I post a round up of some products i've been enjoying this past month!
This past month i've been trying a fair few new products, of which i've been overwhelmed with how many products that i've enjoyed but i've narrowed it down to just a few products that I would honestly recommend to anyone out there.

With it being halloween this weekend, I headed out with a few of the girls and I chose to dress up as devil which of course meant that I needed a killer pair of lashes. I opted for the Eylure Exaggerate Lashes 141* (£5.45), which are very different to my usual style of lashes but I absolutely loved them! They really accentuated my lashes and they just tied together my halloween makeup look perfectly. I'll definitely be getting more wear out of these and I wish i'd of tried them out sooner. Another product that i've been absolutely loving for my lashes is the Rimmel #ScandalEyesReloaded Mascara* (£6.99). It has currently replaced my trusty Benefit Roller Lash as it works absolute wonders on my lashes and really brings them to life. The curl and volume lasts all day with this mascara, which is great as my weeks seem to be getting busier and more hectic as the weeks go, so it's great to know my lashes will look just as good at the end of the day.

This past month i've been switching up my brow routine and trying out the BPerfect Eyebrow Makeup Kit* (£24.99), which is the first semi permanent brow product that i've tried out that is designed to last for up to 24 hours. This eyebrow kit comes with the brow powder, three eyebrow shaping stencils and also an angled brush that makes applying the brow powder so much easier, and gives my brows a really HD look. What I love about this brow kit is how long lasting it is. With the powder being water resistant, sweat proof and smudge proof it really does stay in place throughout the day as my brows do make or break my makeup look, and i've never had a bad brow day with this brow kit. The only negative to this product is that I could have done with a slightly darker shade, but the colour is quite build-able and workable.

In comparison to last year i'm really into my nude lips whereas this time last year I was very into my berry lips and i've really found some good staples within my lipstick stash. A recent love of mine is the Rimmel Only 1 Matte Lipstick* (£4.99) in the shade 'Trend Setter', which is the perfect nude for me. It's probably the nudest of nudes that i've tried, as most of my favourites have a pink tone to them but this is a proper brown toned nude and I just love it! The formula of this lipstick is very different to a usual matte lipstick as it is quiet creamy but still has that definite matte finish, which I really like as it means that my lips aren't left feeling dry like they would be other some other matte lipsticks. If you're on the hunt for a new matte lipstick, i'd highly recommend checking out these from Rimmel as i'm really impressed so far!

What products have you been loving this month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.