Last Minute Christmas Gift with Daniel Wellington

December 17, 2016

When it comes to Christmas shopping I definitely find it hard to find gifts that are unique but also gifts that people will truly appreciate as there is nothing worse (in my opinion) than giving or receiving the same old gifts that people just don't appreciate or enjoy as they aren't unique to them. One gift that I always think is a lovely gift for both men and women, and can be tailored to a person individual taste is a watch and i've once again teamed up with Daniel Wellington in the run up to Christmas to show the perfect gift to give this Christmas!
Being a lover of Daniel Wellington watches I know exactly how stunning they are from the exquisite craftsmanship, to the personalisation and packaging, they are truly beautiful watches but also so affordable for the amazing quality. If like me you enjoy splurging and treating your loved ones during the festive season to gifts that have thought behind them, then you can't go wrong with a timeless classic yet statement watch that can be worn for many different occasions.

Daniel Wellington are always working on new pieces to add to their ever growing collections of watches and a recent addition to their amazing selection of watches is their Classic Black collection, which currently houses fourteen beautiful watches with a black watch face, which is totally different to any of their other watches and I loved the minimalist vibe to them! A favourite of my personal collection of DW watches has to be their Classic York Watch* (£139) which I literally wear to death and I love the croc effect to the strap, so when I discovered the Classic Black Reading Watch* (£139) I was over the moon! With the feminine touch of the croc effect to the strap, the black face and rose gold hardware it just screams me and i'm sure if one of your loved ones loves their minimal accessories then they'll be sure to love receiving this for Christmas! I've been wearing this watch a lot recently as I find it outfits so well with so many different outfits, and it adds a touch of sophistication and elegance that I personally love, and i've had so many lovely comments over the past few weeks!

What is also great about DW watches is that they are somewhat personalised to the individual person as you can customise certain aspects of their watches to suit everyones taste. Whether that be the straps which can be changed and purchased separately to transform the watch from day to evening or the metal hardware as you can choose between silver or rose gold, as most people have their their own personal preference when it comes jewellery and accessories that they wear and just being able to have that choice over the finer details just adds to the experience and amazing level of service that DW offer!

All in all I absolutely love DW watches, and if you're struggling with the last of your Christmas shopping then i'd definitely suggest checking out the amazing range of watches and accessories from Daniel Wellington. Also when ordering gifts from DW you can request to have your gift wrapped for free, which I think adds a lovely touch that other brands should really take note on! Last order dates in order to receive your gifts in time for Christmas is Dec 21st, so be sure to get ordered beforehand!

With the holiday season around the corner, check out the holiday offers at Daniel Wellington and get someone you love, or yourself a gift with 15% off by using the code 'SPLURGING' until January 15th! 

Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.