A Few Loves from November

November 30, 2017

This month I was uming over whether to put a favourites post, as frankly they're becoming my least favourite post mainly because I find them fairly repetitive and they don't get my creative juices flowing anymore. Having said that, I have been loving a few new products that I really wanted to share with you.
Carry on reading to find out more about the products i've loved through November.

If you saw my recent post you'll of seen that i've been trying a few new products from It Cosmetics as they have recently launched in the UK, and i've been really enjoying their products as i've wanted to for some time now. Out of all of the products i've been loving the Brow Power 'Universal' Eye Brow Pencil* (£19) which has become my everyday brow product as of late (mainly because ABH Dip Brow has gone up in price and I want to savour my current one as much as I can) and I absolutely love how defined it makes my brows appear, whilst also looking very natural. 

Another makeup brand i've been trying a few products from is Wonderland Makeup and i've really been enjoying their Studio Finish Primer* (£15), which is probably my least used makeup product, mainly because I never find that they make a difference. Ever since i've begun using this i've really noticed how much longer my foundation lasts throughout the day, as it really helps to blur and smooth the surface of my skin. Also all of their products are cruelty free, so if you're on the hunt for a new makeup brand to try, make sure to check out their products. If you're thinking of ordering make sure to use my discount code 'Bloglife15''for 15% off!

A product that i've recently rekindled my love for has been the Becca Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector (£32), which I loved back in the spring/summer time but I often flick between highlighters and i've recently begun using this a lot more and I had truly forgotten how much I love this highlighter. It definitely does as the name suggests, as it give your skin a beautiful champagne shimmer that just pops.

Finally this month, you will have seen I made a large order from The Body Shop as they have recently brought out their limited edition scents for Christmas and of course I ordered at least one product from each scent. New to the scents this year is frosted plum and i've been loving the Frosted Plum Body Scrub (£15) as it's been working wonders on my dry skin and it smells absolutely incredible.

What products have you been loving recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.