December GlossyBox: Bejewelled Christmas Edition

December 16, 2012

This months GlossyBox is a special limited edition box for Christmas. Of course you can see this box is different from the standard baby pink box from other issues as it is silver, which coincides with the theme of this box 'Bejewelled Christmas GlossyBox' where all the items which have been specially selected for the box to bring a sense of elegance to your look over the Christmas season.
I have only been subscribed to GlossyBox for a few months now and this has got to be my favourite box so far as I am really happy with every single product in this box and I cannot wait to try them out!


The products in my December GlossyBox:
Milk_Shake Conditioning Whipped Cream: I have never heard of this brand before but I am very excited to try out this product as my hair is quite dry and hard to style, so I am hoping the conditioning elements described in this product will help when styling my hair and if so I may go onto purchase this product in the future.

Sleek Makeup i-Divine True: Sleek is brand I have used for a few years now as I own a couple of their palettes and I was very excited to see this in my GlossyBox as it is a full size product. I think this palette is one of my favourites from the brand as I can see myself using most of the colours such as: Paperbag, Maple and Pillow Talk, these colours I can see working well and complimenting my skin tone.

Rituals Magic Touch: Rituals is a brand I am familiar with but I have never really used any of their products. I am not one to use body creams as my skin can sometimes react to certain chemicals in them but I am open to trying them out. I really like the scent of this product as it smells of cherry blossom which is very fitting for this season and leaves my skin smelling really nice but not to over powering.

Anatomicals Fruity Lipgloss Tube: Anatomicals is brand that I was introduced to by GlossyBox when I received a body scrub in one of my previous boxes which I then went onto purchase the full size product. So I was really excited to see another anatomicals product in this box. I do not tend to wear many lipgloss products as i find them really sticky and my hair just gets stuck to my lips all the time, but I really like this lipgloss as it smells really fruity and isn't too sticky so overall I am really happy with this product.

Seche Nail Lacquer: I have never heard of this nail brand but I love love love trying out various nail varnishes as I always like to have my nail painted (when i'm not working). I received shade 'hypnotic' which is a shimmery deep blue shade which I really like and it looks really pretty on my nails.

GlossyBox 'Glossy Pink' Blusher: This product is a bonus product included in this months box as a little extra present from GlossyBox. I am really happy they have put this product in this months box as I have just finished up my current blusher so now I do not need to purchase another for a little while. I really like this shade as it is not too pink like some blushers you can get.

Did anyone else sign up for the Christmas edition? If so, what was your favourite product?
 xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.