Sale Hauling

December 29, 2012

Just like most of you I presume, I got money and gift cards off family and friends for Christmas and like every other bargain hunter of course I had to splurge in the sales a little so I thought I would share some of the things I picked up.
Topshop leather studded clutch bag in a forrest green.
Topshop statement necklace.

Topshop statement necklace, Topshop neon bracelet, Topshop rose gold spike bracelet.
ASOS heeled chelsea boots.
Lush limited edition Snow Fairy shower gel.
I went a bit mad in Topshop as they give student discount on sale items and ended up buying a bunch of things including clothes (which are quite hard to photograph, hence why they aren't in this post but I may feature them in some ootd looks) and the accessories shown above which I really like especially the studded bag as I have had my eye on it for a while.
Even though the shoes weren't in the sale I still bought them as I got student discount and I have wanted some heeled chelsea boots for a while so I was quite happy especially with free next day delivery. Bravo Asos!
Every year Lush brings out the Snow Fairy shower gel and I always hold back and wait until it goes into the sale as they half the price so this 500ml bottle was only £5 instead of £10, bargain!!

Did you find any good bargains in the sales?

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.