Beat. Hip Hop Issue Photo Shoot

January 14, 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a good monday and are enjoying the snow. My day has been a little different, as part of my styling project for uni my group and me were to put together a photo shoot for our supplement magazine 'Beat.' and this took place today. I wanted to share a few sneak peeks of some of the looks that we styled together and to just show you what I get up to at uni.
From the title you can kind of tell the concept of this shoot is based around hip hop, which it is but we were going for the androgyny hip hop type of feel to update and put a modern twist on typical androgyny.





Model: Bex, Photographer: Joe Miles, Assistant: Steven Légère

I hope you guys like seeing these type of posts as I feel they different from the my previous posts and something I haven't really showed you before.
Let me know what you guys think. I will be posting more about this photo shoot over the coming weeks when we get the photographs back and we have put our supplement together.
Have a great rest of the day everyone and I will see you all in my next post.

xx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Elise, we were really pleased with this outfit after we saw how the pictures were looking :) x

      Delete
  2. Great outfits!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfits, thanks for following me! xxx

    http://www.unstitchedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photoshoot. Great outfits.

    I love your blog and have decided to follow you on GFC.

    I'm having a giveaway at my blog and would love it if you checked it out!

    http://beautytricks1.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/crazy-angel-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.