December in Photos

January 01, 2013

Hello everyone, Happy New Year! Hope you all had an amazing night last night, I know I sure did haha. As December is now over here is look back at my December through a selection of my Instagram pictures.
Geek top from Topshop\\ Christmas Tree\\ Reombre hair\\ Christmas present box\\ Cath Kidson mug\\ A friend (Tom) and me\\ The girls (Georgie, Me, Meg and Sophie)\\ Christmas nails\\ Dinner table set for Christmas\\ Topshop stud bag\\ Me wearing my new necklace\\ New Asos chelsea boots\\ Work night out and Topshop dress\\ Work girls (Megan, me and Grace)\\ Polka dot nails\\ Yankee candle\\ NY nails\\ Me ready for New Year\\ NY (Me, Rhi and Tom)\\ NY (Me and Robb aka Charrobb).

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.