Christmas Gift Guide: Stocking Fillers (Under £15)

December 11, 2013

Todays post is the next and final instalment of my Christmas Gift Guide series. I was going to do a few more, but every blogger out there seems to be doing a very similar thing and i'll only end up repeating what everyone has blogged about but I really wanted to put this one up as a few of these items are so so cute and i'd love to find some of these in my stocking!
Cath Kidston Make-up Bag - ASOS (£10), This Works Turbo Balm Bauble - ASOS (£12), Snow Man Gloves - ASOS (£10), Lush Candy Mountain - LUSH (£2.65), Soap&Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub - Boots (£8), Lush Snow Fairy Box - LUSH (£12.50), Yankee Black Cherry Sampler - Yankee (£1.80)

First up is this really cute Cath Kiston Makeup Bag. Now if you're a bit of a floral print obsessor and beauty lover like me.. or you know someone like that, then this will make a great little stocking filler. It's super cute and will come in really handy when carrying makeup around on the go. The next product is the This Works Turbo Balm Bauble, which is soooo cute and would work well as a stocking filler or as an added christmas decoration on the tree! Now, this next item I just had to put in this wishlist and that is these ASOS Snow Man Mittens! They are adorable and would make such a cute and fun little touch to any girls stocking this Christmas.

Moving onto some more obvious choices, but ones that some of you maybe might not have thought of. Starting off with some Christmas bits from Lush, the Candy Mountain Bubble Bar is something that will make any bath lovers stocking that little bit more exciting, whilst also making it smell nice. Keeping with the body/bath products, the next stocking filler is the Soap&Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub. I love receiving S&G products at Christmas as they can be a little overpriced and I think this range is perfect for the colder months! Moving back to Lush now and sticking with the Christmas range, the Snow Fairy Box would be perfect for anyone you know who loves the Snow Fairy scent! Last but not least this last product is like a little added extra and that is the Yankee Black Cherry Sampler Candle which I think are so cute and they are a really cute way of sampling the Yankee candles without splashing the cash!

So that is my Christmas gift guide to stocking fillers under £15! I hope you've enjoyed this post and all the previous posts in this series, hopefully next year they will be better!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Sugar Crush is gorgeous, I'd love to receive it as a gift!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sugar crush, it smells so amazing! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ideas!
    Anything lush and soap and glory related is a good present to me

    xmrc.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.