Recent Purchases #2

October 29, 2013

It's been a while since I did a recent purchases post and I haven't really shared with you guys what i've been purchasing recently so I thought it was about time. This is kind of like a collective haul post, but i've purchased all these things over a longer period of time from a bunch of different places! 
Check Jumper - ASOS (£26.50)
Check Scarf - ASOS (£12)
Raglan Longsleeve T-Shirt - Topman (£12)
Acid Wash MOM Jeans - Topshop (£40), Black MOM Jeans - Topshop (£40)
Pink Fluffy Jumper - Topshop (£29)
Bourjois Happy Light Matte Primer - Boots (£10.99), Bourjois Happy Light Foundation - Boots (£11.99), Topshop 'Suspect' Lip Crayon - Topshop (£7), Topshop 'Crescent Moon' Highlighter - Topshop (£10)

I'm just going to crack on with this as i've got quite a lot of stuff to get through. The first thing is this Cooperative Pinafore Dress, which I actually got from Urban Outfitters but unfortunately it's no longer available online. I thought this was so cute, with the pocket detail on the front and would look so cute with knit jumpers underneath during the winter. Next up is this Primark Sparkly Cami Top, which surprisingly is the only thing i've purchased from Primark recently. I thought it would be super cute to wear in the coming festive months or maybe on a night out with leggings or disco pants. The next two items are from ASOS, the first being this Check Jumper i'm really liking the check trend at the moment and I thought this was super cute. Continuing with the check trend, I also ordered this Check Scarf which i'm not sure about at the moment, I might send this back but it was only £12 - pretty decent seeing as some check scarves are selling for a wopping £40! 

Next up are a few pieces from Topshop, the first item I picked up is this Topman Raglan T-Shirt. I've been wanting a t-shirt like this for ages and when I saw this in Topman I had to have it. The next two item's i've recently picked up from Topshop are the MOM Jeans, which I have literally been living in. The first pair is an acid wash, now these are actually a lot darker looking on the website which is a little annoying but they're still really nice. The second pair are just a black wash pair as I live in black jeans during the winter and I thought a black pair were needed. The next item from Topshop is this cute Pink Fluffly Sweater, which I bought yesterday with some gift vouchers I had. Now I haven't really been a fan of the powder pink coats everyone is rocking, but when I saw this I knew it was a perfect way for me to embrace this trend.

Clothes out of the way, now onto a few beauty bits i've picked up recently. The first two products are both new releases from Bourjois' Happy Light range and i'm loving this brand at the moment. I picked up their Happy Light Matte Serum Primer and their Happy Light Foundation. I'm pretty excited to give these a whirl and don't worry I will be reviewing them. Also, these are currently on offer as an introductory offer, so make sure you take full advantage of this offer! Next is two products from Topshop's makeup range, the first the Topshop 'Suspect' Lip Crayon which is another addition to my berry lip shades for a/w that i'm loving at the minute. The second product I picked up is the Topshop 'Crescent Moon' Highlighter. Now I already own their Sunbeam Highlighter (review here) but this one looked like a subtle daytime alternative, so i'm looking forward to trying this out.

So that is all my recent purchases for now. I do have a few other bits on their way but I thought this post would get far too long if I waited to include them.

What have you been buying recently?

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Love the things you bought, especially the topshop Jeans, I have been wanting to own a pair of them for ages! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're so comfortable yet totally flattering! x

      Delete
  2. love the tartan scarf. got one at primark that looks the same. its just my favourite print for the season.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i've sent it back now but i'm definitely hunting down a primark one! x

      Delete
  3. So many lovely bits and bobs! I especially love the pinafore and scarf, I definitely need to get a red check scarf for this season as mine are all zany colours like bright blue,

    www.samwichbox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Primark have some really nice scarves at the minute, maybe try there? x

      Delete
  4. That Topshop jumper looks gorge!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pinafore and I love the checked jumper from asos
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish i could wear them together but they'd totally clash! x

      Delete
  6. The pink fluffy jumper looks so comfy!! Some really beautiful pieces you've got there

    Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a very odd texture to it but i love it. Thanks x

      Delete
  7. Love the topshop jumper- getting that tomorrow! xo

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! I bought some Mom Jeans recently too and love them!
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so baggy and comfortable yet totally flattering! x

      Delete
  9. Lovely picks!! The pink jumper is adorable! I've only been buying makeup lately! I did manage to buy combat boots this week but I really need to start buying winter clothes, because I will freeze my but off if I don't!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know right, so so cute! I've only been buying bits here and there, i think i need to start using up things before buying things and i've tried to focus on clothing as i was in need of some warmer items. I'd love to see the boots, they sound really nice! x

      Delete
  10. So many lovely things, so jealous!! Beth xox

    beautyinbeta.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving that checked jumper from asos! Looks suuuuper comfy :-)

    youngandfoolishhappiness.blogspot.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. The check jumper looks lovely, might need to get that purchased

    Rianna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have that pinafore dress and have worn it so much! My favourite look is wearing it with a deep green jumper and gold necklace over the top :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the check scarf and the fluffy jumper xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Id like to see more reviews of concealars/ base products!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.