Christmas Lush Haul

October 07, 2014

When I heard that the Lush halloween and christmas stock were coming into store this week, I squealed a little bit with excitement and after watching Zoe's Lush Haul yesterday (watch it here) I knew that I needed to get myself down to my local Lush and pick up some things.
This year Lush have bought back some cult classics such as Snow Fairy and Candy Mountain, but they've also bought out some new products, which are the ones that really caught my eye. First off I was torn between the santa bath bombs as they both smelled amazing, but I ended up going for Dashing Santa (£2.95). This one smells so nice with its hint of orange scent and I thought he looked so cute, I can't wait to give this a go. 

Next I picked up the Northern Lights (£3.50), after seeing this on Lush's instagram I knew I had to pick it up! I love that this a different shape to their usual bath bombs and it's aimed towards bonfire night. I can't wait to have a relaxing purple bath with this one. It also smells amazing! Lastly I picked up the Luxury Lush Pud (£3.50) after not being able to get my hands on it last year and really regretting it. I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but it's not that strong so I can get past that, but I just thought it looked so frigging cute! 

I could of easily bought the entire Halloween/Christmas range but I'll pop them on my Christmas list and hope Santa brings them to me. I also wanted to say that the girls in my local Lush store were absolutely lovely and really cheered me up, asking me all sorts about my blog and also giving me a few haircare samples to try out. So a big thank you to the Worcester Lush store for making my day!

Have you picked up any of the new Lush products?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. The northern lights bathbomb looks interesting! I really want to pop down to lush!!! ugh!

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try Northern Lights so bad! The new collections look so cute, I feel like buying most of the new products as usual :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lush's christmas range and will definitely have to treat myself at some point!

    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the lush christmas and halloween products look amazing, I need them all! x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not having a bathtub anymore is always the saddest thing when I walk into a Lush store. Northern Lights looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Lush Christmas stock, Zoella's video made me want to go shopping there so bad!

    Mia xx

    http://miararaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very excited to pick up Northern Lights, it sounds amazing and I love seeing the bathwater turn purple. Also, I agree that Dashing Santa is adorable; I definitely want to pick it up! Great post!

    Abby from Abby Talks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.