This Week I #36

October 05, 2014

So it's been a while since one of these posts hasn't it!? Truth be told i've literally been working my little bum off so much the last couple of weeks that it hasn't allowed time to do anything but sleep, so there wasn't really anything exciting to share with you guys up until now. I'm hoping these posts will resume fully seeing as I have some exciting stuff planned this month, which i'd love to share with you guys.
 Purchased some Zoella Beauty products - Obviously I was going to purchase some of these products, and i'm sure a lot of you have as well, they're are just too cute to resist! I love the scent and the packaging, and I was so excited when my Feel Unique box turned up! I posted my first impressions a couple of days ago, so go check that out here.
Made an amazing lasagne - Trying not to toot my own horn here but it was really tasty, and I was so impressed with the white sauce I made and the boyfriend seemed to like it, so win win!
Upped my Twitter game - If you didn't know I have a separate Twitter that I use for my blog, and i've really been upping my use and interaction with all you lovely bloggers over on that Twitter account. Please make sure you're following me, as I update a lot of whats going on with the blog on there, as well as some odd ramblings throughout my day. You can follow me here.

Next week i'm off to Burham-on-Sea for a few days and also helping my boyfriend move house, so next weeks post will be a little more eventful. Hope you're all well and have had an awesome week!

What have you been up to this week?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. beauty by alicee .5 October 2014 at 12:12

    Wow that is one lasagne, it looks delicious!

    alice xo | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get my hands on Zoe's products! x

    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.