New In: Winter Boots

January 30, 2015

I've been on the hunt for the perfect winter boot for quite some time, and with the knee high boots being a massive trend at the minute I wanted to somehow get in on it, with a style that would suit me. So when these Online Avenue Boots arrived on my doorstep last week, I knew they were perfect.
As many of you know etailPR have an amazing blogger network, which us bloggers can use to request samples in order to work with some pretty amazing brands and the lovely team at Online Avenue sent me over the most perfect pair of stylish long boots!

The Ivy Faux Leather Buckle Long Boots* (£22.49) are ideal for me, as the below the knee long boot style is exactly what I was looking for. Even though i'd love a pair of over the knee boots, I just don't think they'd suit me, whereas these are great. They're easy to style, really comfortable to wear and bring a little something extra to my very minimal outfit style - i'm all about the comfy look!

Usually when it comes to any type of shoe I will always opt for black, because it goes with everything but I went with the tan colour in order to switch things up a bit and to bring a hint of colour into my usual monochrome outfits. I love the buckle detailing to the boots and the added elastic makes them so comfy to wear. The only thing I will say, is that the grip on them isn't the best - so don't go wearing them if it's icy outside!

Overall i'm really impressed with these boots and I will be getting a lot of wear out of them, seeing as winter looks very settled in at the moment. If you haven't already, make sure you check out Online Avenue as they have a huge range of stock including shoes and clothing, at amazingly affordable prices!

Are you lusting over any Online Avenue shoes?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I think that knee high boots would end awkwardly for petite girls like me, but I absolutely love this pair you got!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty & lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte Morgan2 February 2015 at 18:41

    Aww bless, maybe go for a similar style to these? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte Morgan2 February 2015 at 18:42

    Aren't they just! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.