Makeup Revolution I Heart Obsession Palettes

March 14, 2015

Being a big lover of Makeup Revolution I was surprised that I hadn't tried out any products from their I Heart Makeup range, which they stock a lot of in Superdrug and is actually even cheaper than their main line of products. So when a couple of their eyeshadow palettes landed on my doorstep I was excited to try them out.
The new I Heart Obsession Palettes are the first of it's own eyeshadow palettes to be added to the I Heart Makeup range, with them all being limited edition apparently. Each of the palettes from the I Heart Makeup range contain 10 shades, with a mixture of both shimmer and matte shades, which is perfect for any beauty lover out there.

The first palette and the one that I am loving is the I Heart Obssesion 'Pure Cult' Palette* (£3.99), which reminds me a lot of the UD Naked 3 Palette, as it contains a lot of pinky gold shades, with a few browns in there also. As I mentioned, this palette contains a mixture of matte and shimmer shades, with four matte shades that are all perfect for creating a good base and then six shimmer shades to work into the crease to give an intense and dramatic look. This palette i've been using a lot, as I love the shades within the palette, as they are perfect for everyday wear and most of the colours work together so it doesn't take too long in the morning to put an eye look together.

The second palette is the I Heart Obsession 'Wild is The Wind' Palette* (£3.99), which I haven't used all that much mainly because i'm not a huge fan of blue/purple shades, but the couple more neutral shades are great to use as a base and to highlight the brow bone. I think if you're more confident when it comes to wearing bold eye makeup then you'll definitely love this palette and get more wear out of it than I will.

Overall these palettes are really good, especially if you are new to using eyeshadow palettes as they contain a lovely array of shades, with great pigmentation and with five different palettes available, there is definitely one to suit everyones taste. Also they are an absolute bargain at just £3.99 each!

Have you tried out any from the I Heart Makeup range?

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I've recently bought their iconic pro palette and it is love! I definitely want to buy a few more bits from them!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using the pure cult palette so much recently x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like such pretty palettes and I do love the first one as it seems perfect for me.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these palettes look lovely, the gold/bronze tones is more me x
    Emmysukblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look lovely, the blue tone one seems really good for spring and summer!


    http://fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of the Pure Cult one, these look so good for travelling!

    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I love the nude palette! The colors are perfect.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will always be so jealous of all the cheaper brands Boots has to offer! x

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got both of these and can't wait to give them a try. I just can't decide which one to use first!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look amazing and so affordable!
    Tsui Chung
    www.fashionganache.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Charlotte Morgan17 March 2015 at 09:10

    I'd definitely recommend the 'Pure Cult' one to try first! It's so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charlotte Morgan17 March 2015 at 09:15

    It's so good isn't it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Charlotte Morgan17 March 2015 at 09:15

    Ohh you'll love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Charlotte Morgan17 March 2015 at 09:16

    Very good for a nice neutral eye look! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.