What's On My Face #7 - MeMeMe Cosmetics Eye Look

March 26, 2015

It's been some time since I posted a makeup look and when a few goodies arrived on my doorstep from MeMeMe cosmetics, I knew it would be the perfect opportunity to finally get one up from you guys, seeing as you all seem to enjoy them so much.
When I have a little more time on my hands I always opt for a bronzy eye look, but on a day to day basis a quick coating of mascara is all my eyes get. Now when these products arrived I really liked the look of the eyeshadow quads, as they looked really nice in quality and the shades are so wearable.

Now the main focus of this look is the eyes, so i'm not really going to talk about the products I used as my base but I know some of you would wonder. For primer I used the L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer (£9.99), great for a radiant glow. My new concealer the Max Factor Master Touch Concealer (£7.99) is great for hiding any blemishes or dark circles and then for foundation I used my favourite Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream (£9.99). For blush I used the new Max Factor Creme Puff Blush (£7.99) in the shade 'Lovely Pink' and then contoured with Nars Laguna Bronzer (£27.50).

Now onto the eye look, where I used all MeMeMe Cosmetics products to create this look. For the eyeshadow I used the MeMeMe Eye Inspire Beautifully Baked Set* (£15) where I used the 'Goddess Eyes' Quad* (£6.95). The quality of the baked eyeshadow is so lovely and I think i'm really starting to get into baked powders, I just find them so easy to work with and they apply so nicely to the lid. These you really have to work into the eye, as they aren't majorly pigmented but for me that's great as I prefer to build up an eyeshadow look. For the rest of the eye look I used the MeMeMe Create The Look 'Smokey' Set* (£17.50), which is great set as it contains everything to create an eye look. 

Once i'd got the eyeshadow down, I went onto line my lids using the Eye Sweep Precision Eyeliner* (£6.95), which is a lovely felt tip eyeliner. Now i'm a huge fan of felt tip eyeliners, they just aren't pigmented enough for my liking but this one is great and so far i'm loving it! To finish off the eye look, I then used the Dark & Divine Mascara* (£8), which is an amazing mascara as it lengthens the lashes and also gives them so much volume. I also really like that the wand is plastic, as I just prefer them when it comes to mascaras as the bristles just grip the lashes really well and give them so much more volume compared to fibre bristles. To finish the look I applied MAC 'Girl About Town' Lipstick (£15.50) as I hadn't worn it in a while and I thought a hot pink lip would look great with this eye look!

So far i'm really impressed with these products from MeMeMe Cosmetics and these little sets would make cute little birthday presents for any beauty lover!

Have you tried out any products from MeMeMe Cosmetics?


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. The eyeshadows look lovely! x
    Emmysukblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute do the little eyeshadows look, so travel friendly too!

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are these little eye shadows, Pefect to travel with!

    http://fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few products from MeMeMe and I love them - I definitely want to try more x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try this brand! They look wonderful! xx

    That Girl Rhianna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte Morgan29 March 2015 at 16:09

    Hope you enjoy these products as much as i have! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlotte Morgan29 March 2015 at 16:09

    After trying these i'm hooked! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlotte Morgan29 March 2015 at 16:10

    I know right, and they do some lovely shades! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlotte Morgan29 March 2015 at 16:10

    They are, especially for baked eyeshadows! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.