NYX Cosmetics Haul

June 06, 2016

I know this probably isn't the first NYX haul you've seen it definitely won't be the last, but with NYX finally coming to the UK you can't blame us bloggers for going a bit mental about it as we've waiting so long! I finally got a chance to get myself to a NYX stand this weekend just gone and I couldn't not share what products I picked out.
To my utter misfortune, my local Boots doesn't actually have a NYX stand as of yet so I made a half an hour trip as I knew I needed to get my hands on a few bits and i'm so happy that I did. After a hand full of swatches and a good 15 minutes of scanning both sides of the stand, I left Boots a £40 lighter and a huge smile on my face.

The main reason that I wanted to visit a NYX stand was obviously for their lip products and they definitely did not disappoint although they didn't have any of the Lingerie Liquid Lipsticks, which was a bit of a shame but i'm happy with the products I did get. First up is the NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick (£5.50), which was the only liquid lipsticks they had and I was lucky enough to grab the last shade of 'Tea and Cookies', which is such a me kind of shade. I've been loving the plum nude pink shades as of late and this one is definitely going to be getting a lot of wear. 

As NYX are well known for their butter glosses I knew that I had to at least pick up one, but in the end I walked away with three! The NYX Intense Butter Glosses (£5.50) really caught my eye as they similar to the original butter glosses but with a much more pigmented colour pay off that I really liked the formula of. I picked up two shades, the first is 'Toasted Marshmallow' which is this beautiful plum cherry shade that is such an autumnal shade for me and this reminded me of how much I love these kind of shades. The next shade is 'Tres Leches', which was a shade I kind of settled for as the other shade I wanted they didn't have but this is a lovely nude shade, that is a little different for me but I thought it would be a nice everyday shade. I also picked up a NYX Butter Gloss (£5) in the shade 'Maple Blondie' which is really similar to the other butter gloss I picked up but with a more sheer colour pay off and I can't wait to see how I get on with these.

After perusing the lip products I thought I had enough products, but then I found the face products and got sucked in a little, so I picked up a few products to try out and I thought I can always try more once more people start to review and talk about them. As i'm really into my skin looking luminous at the moment I picked up the NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator (£7) in the shade 'Gleam'. I'm really excited to see how I get on with this as i've never used a liquid highlighter, but the colour looked so lovely and luminous. I also spotted that they do a lovely range of blushers and I instantly fell for the NYX Baked Blusher (£6.50) as i'm a huge lover of baked blushers and the shade I picked up looked so lovely for when i'm all tanned and glowing. Finally, the last product I picked up was the NYX Tame & Fame Tinted Brow Pomade (£5.50) which I picked up on a bit of a whim just to see whether I could be converted into liking a brow pomade. I will definitely be reporting back!

So those the bits I picked up from NYX, have you managed to get to a NYX stand yet?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.