August Favourites

August 29, 2016

Monthly favourites time has rolled round so quickly once again and I cannot believe that my birthday was over a month ago! I didn't post a favourites last month mainly because I was using the same products from the month before, and what with going on holiday I wasn't really trying any new products. This month for me has been an amazing month, as so much has been going on and i'm feeling the happiest i've been in quite some time, which feels honestly amazing.
After celebrating my birthday and receiving some really thoughtful gifts I thought that I should pull together a mini favourites post, as I have been trying out few new products of which I have spoken about a fair amount and as I didn't post a favourites last month, I thought it was probably best to continue to tell you how much i've been loving these products.

Beginning with the main product in my life at this moment in time and this is of course the beautiful Anastasia Beverly Hills Gleam Glow Kit (£39). I kindly received this for my birthday after hinting somewhat about it and it has taken over as my favourite highlighter. In my opinion you haven't tried a highlighter until you have tried out this palette for yourself as it is honestly like no other. With four beautiful shades all of which give your cheeks that gleam you've been longing for and also gives you a good few options shade wise. For me I use the bottom two shades the most, as they are the perfect highlight and the other two shades work quite well as a blush/subtle bronze but still give the same amazing highlight as the other two shades. If you haven't tried out this palette then I would urge you to get out there and give it try for yourself!

Another couple of recent additions into my life include this amazing yet bargain eBay 8-peice Rose Gold Brush Set (£4.84). I recently did a post all about these brushes and my first impressions on them here, so make sure you give that a read but these brushes are just stunning! The main reason I bought them was because they are an amazing dupe for a Zoeva brush set, but for literally a fraction of the price. They are so soft and amazing to use, but they also work really good as blog photo props also! Another new additions come the Kylie Koko K Lip Kit ($29), which i'm sure you've seen me banging on about enough after ordering a few shades, but Koko K has been my ultimate favourite shade and it lasts all dat! Again I have already posted my first impressions on these lip kits, so make to check that out here but I will be doing a more in depth review of my entire experience soon!

The last favourite of this month is actually an oldie, which I ran out of a while back and I hadn't found any new product that did the same job so I had to go out and repurchase it. This is the Lee Stafford Argan Oil Night Repair Serum (£12.99), which I was sent to try out a good while ago now and my hair just reacted to it so well! It hydrated my hair like no other argan oil product ever has, and it always leaves my hair feeling so smooth. So when I ran out, I noticed a massive difference in the quality of my hair and I knew straight away that it was because I hadn't been using this product so i'm so glad to have it back in my hair care routine!

What products have you been loving this month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.