Current Asos Wishing

February 22, 2017

As my last wish list post went down so well (which you can read here), I thought i'd start sharing wish lists more often and show you all the clothing items that i'm currently lusting over. I personally love reading wish list posts for ASOS as it allows me to find products and style pieces that I love without scrolling through the entire ASOS website, so I thought that this would benefit you guys if you're style is somewhat similar to mine.
As i'm currently on a spending ban, lusting over items is never a good thing but i'm already looking towards the transition to spring with embroidery denim, cute spring like blouses and of course some sandals, as I absolutely love my sandals when the warm spring air rolls in.

I'm currently on the sweater loving hype, and i'm loving all the embroidered sweatshirts that i'm seeing everywhere. This Newlook Embroidered Sweat (£11.50) is so pretty, and I love the cropped style detail to it as I find these type of sweats to be more flattering and work really well with my mom jeans or high waisted jeans. Speaking of jeans, whilst perusing the denim section I came across these beautiful Glamorous Embroidered Mom Jeans (£48), which are giving me serious heart eye emoji vibes. I've seen so many embroidered jeans recently and no doubt I will buying into this trend, as I think they are so cool but an easy trend to wear and style. I also absolutely adore mom style jeans, as the fit is so easy and you can style so many different type of tops with them.

Being someone who works in the fashion industry i'm always clued on the latest trends, and one trend that has evolved quite a bit over the last few seasons is sleeve shapes. Now some sleeve shapes I know would never suit me, but i'm definitely on the hunt to find a few bits with a new sleeve detail that still fits within my personal style. When I spied this Boohoo Wide Sleeve Jumper (£20), which i'm definitely going to be ordering once my spending ban ends as I absolutely love everything about this jumper. The funnel neck, the wide sleeve detailing and the colour, just everything! Another top that has me vibin' for spring is this beautiful Lace Cutwork Top (£35), which is so on point and I can imagine styling this up with those mom jeans come spring time! I also love the subtle balloon sleeve detailing to it.

Another trend i've been loving and is giving all the 80's vibes is the bodysuit trend, as I think they're so easy to style but also so comfortable to wear. I've been spying on some of the more basic bodysuits that can be easily styled with so many different bottoms including jeans, skirts and pleated culottes. This Off Shoulder Wrap Body (£14) is so cheap, but also so on point as it has the off the shoulder wrap detail that i've been seeing everywhere! I definitely want to add a few more basic bodies to my collection as I always find myself throwing them on, and they make my outfits look so much more put together and thought about. One piece that I could see myself easily styling with a more basic body is this Denim Cropped Jumpsuit (£38), which i've seen a fair few of and I think they're so easy to wear! I love that the denim keeps it quite casual, but it could be easily styled up in so many ways!

Finally onto a few accessories that have caught my eye and have me thinking all about spring! Firstly are the swoon worthy Chunky Platform Sandals (£22) that are just beautiful with the rose gold detailing! I've never really been a flatform kinda gal, but I can definitely get on board with these! The last piece i've been lusting over is this Suedette Mini Backpack (£38), which is just so dreamy! I'm currently loving anything and everything that is blush pink, and the suedette fabric to this bag is just so on point for spring! 



What are you currently lusting over?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.