Valentines Gift Guide

February 03, 2017

With February rolling into our lives (where did January go by the way?!) it only means that Valentines day is just around the corner, and although I am as single as single gets I thought it would still be fun to put some content out for Valentines, both for those in relationships but also for those who aren't. Today i'm covering those who are in relationships, and if you're stuck on what to buy your loved one, specifically for the females here (although you could buy some of these for the males out there) then hopefully this gift guide has got you covered!
From my experience of Valentines days over the years where I have been in a relationship, they are a bit over rated but it is nice to have a day to somewhat cherish your special person and although I wasn't big on presents, it's still nice to get your loved one a little something! 

One of my personal favourite gifts to receive is perfume, because it's not something that I particularly buy for myself unless i'm travelling and I have some spending money left over to spend in duty free. A firm fragrance favourite of mine, of which I rave about time and time again is Paco Rabanne Olympea Eau de Parfum (£40), which is such a lovely feminine and sexy fragrance that boasts notes of ginger lily and salted vanilla. I've personally been wearing this perfume for a fair few years now and is one I always go back to, as I get so many compliments on how lovely this smells. Another scent that my Mum personally loves is the DKNY scents, and a recent gift set that caught my eye mainly because it was really affordable was the DKNY Be Tempted Eau de Parfum Gift Set (£29.99) which contains a 50ml of the fragrance and a body lotion. This scent again is similar in the sense that it boasts a feminine yet sexy fragrance but is a more fruity scent with notes of black currant, as apposed to a floral scent.

If like me your other half loves a good bath, then they'll definitely love an item or two from the Lush Valentines collection, and you could always enjoy using some of these products together (as we all know you guys enjoy a good soak in the bath from time to time). I recently popped into my local Lush and picked up a few bits from their latest Valentines collection which I posted about in my recent Lush Haul. A few favourites of mine, that I know any girls who love their baths will love are, the Cupid Bathbomb (£2.95) and the Lovestruck Bubblebar (£4.25), which are the cutest bath products i've ever seen. Another bath bomb that is guaranteed to give some of that wow factor on valentines is the Rose Bombshell Bath Bomb (£4.25), mainly because it leaves rose petals in your bath whilst the bath bomb fizzes away, which sounds absolutely incredible and overly romantic! 

These last few things can often go hand in hand in some instances, depending on what you like to do in the bedroom but you can't beat some sexy underwear, a beautifully scented candle to set the mood and some delicious chocolate! Whilst recently browsing my local Primark's underwear section I found that they had some cute triangle bralette sets, and I picked up this beautiful Floral Triangle Bra (£8), which I just couldn't not pick up. It also came with a matching brief but I thought that I could pair this easily with a pair of black lace brief's instead. A recent addition to my candle collection (yes I have enough candles to warrant a collection) is the Kate Spade White Willow Scented Candle* (£42), which has got to be the most beautiful candle known to man. I absolutely adore the china design, with the spots and the beautiful gold writing. If a loved one of yours loves their candles, but is also a massive Kate Spade fan then this candle would be the perfect gift for them this valentines. As for chocolate, I grabbed some left over chocolate I had from Christmas for the purposes of this post but you can't not beat a Large Galaxy Bar (£2)!

So there is my first Valentines themed post, and I hope it has given you some gift ideas for your loved ones, or just some products you'd love to treat yourself to! Make sure to check out Amara, an amazing website stocking so many wonderful valentines gift ideas from so many different brands!

What are you gifting your loved one this Valentines?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.