3 Nude Liquid Lip Picks

March 10, 2017

It's no secret that i'm a massive fan of a nude lip and with liquid lipsticks becoming more of popular formula of lipsticks with many brands releasing their own it's hard to know which brand is worth the hype, and which are best to steer clear from. I thought i'd share three of my current favourite nude liquid lipstick brands, all of which I love and hopefully you will too.
In the past year my taste in both lip products and shades have changed so much, as this time last year you'd never see me wearing a nude lip and instead i'd be rocking any plum shade going but gone are those days, for now anyway. Ever since the hype of the arrival of NYX to the UK and every blogger going mental over the lingerie liquid lipsticks I was sold, and have since gone on to add a fair few liquid lipsticks to my collection, majority of which are a nude shade of some description.

With NYX being the first brand that I tried of the liquid lipsticks I of course had to talk about them first. I've tried a fair few of the different NYX liquid lip products from the Intense Butter Gloss (£5.50) and also the Liquid Suede Lipstick (£6.50), but my favourite by far has to be the Lingerie Liquid Lipstick (£6.50). I just absolutely love everything about them, with the formula being quick drying and long lasting, but also the shade range is pretty decent if you're a fellow nude lip lover. I have two dhades from the range, that I get so much wear out of and it's very true when they get labelled a dupe for the Kylie Lip Kits, as the formula is very similar but a fraction of the price.

Moving onto the Kylie Jenner Matte Lip Kits, of which I have three shades but my worn have to be Koko K ($29) and Candy K ($29), which you can probably guess are both nudes. Koko K is your more pink nude that I absolutely love, it's the perfect pink nude for any skin tone in my opinion whereas Candy K is more of a brown nude, but has a slight red undertone that I find more wearable than a lot of true brown based nudes. I personally love the Kylie Lip Kits, and they are so worth the hype that they get even though they are a bit overpriced and pain to get a hold of. The formula is so long lasting and honestly doesn't budge in comparison to every single matte liquid lipstick that i've tried.

Finally we have ColourPop, a brand that is said to dupe the Kylie Lip Kits the best as they are made in the same factory apparently. Packaging wise they are definitely identical, just different branding as you'd expect and the formula is pretty similar but I do find the ColourPop formula to be a lot more drying into the lips and doesn't last half as long. I have a few of the ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks ($6) and I'd definitely say they are worth it in their own right as the shade range is absolutely amazing as they offer so many shades to choose from, and they are pretty affordable when it comes down to it.

So those are my three favourite nude liquid lipstick brands, all of which i'd highly recommend if you're on the hunt for a new nude liquid lippie on your life.

What are you favourite liquid lipstick brands?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.