Australia Drugstore & Duty Free Haul

March 22, 2017

As well as getting spendy in Sephora (which you can read my haul here) whilst in Australia I also wanted to check out what their drugstore had to offer, as I knew there were some brands that we can't get here in the UK. In addition to that I also hit up duty free, so I thought i'd mash the two together and share the other beauty bits I picked up whilst on holiday.
In Australia their drugstore shops are typically called pharmacies and sell literally everything typically you'd find in Boots but on much a larger scale, and most of their fragrances work out cheaper than what they'd be in the UK, so being the beauty addict I am I thought i'd pick up some bits to try out. Also, as I said I decided to spend the last of my dollars in the airport duty free as I wanted to stock up on a few bits that had broken whilst travelling.

Starting with skincare as I bought a few bits to try out as my skin had been an absolute mess whilst I was away, always the way isn't it! I'd seen a lot from the brand Essano and their Rosehip range as my friend was using one of their cleansers, and I just loved the sound of the brands and also the beautiful packaging! I decided to pick up their Rosehip Oil ($22.99) as i've not tried any specific rosehip oils and I love using oils to give my skin that little bit of extra moisture. So far i've only used it a couple of times so I can't really comment as to what I think at the moment. In addition to that I picked up their Rosehip Moisture Restorative Night Cream ($19.99) as i've needed a new night cream for quite some time now, and so far i'm really liking this! - (Sorry that i've only linked these in dollars, but the prices on Amazon are extortionate). Last for skincare is the Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate (£38), which i've wanted for as long as I can remember and whilst in duty free I just thought 'screw it, i'm buying it!'. I've only used it a few times, so I can't comment too much but my skin feels amazing the next morning after using this!

Makeup wise I didn't go too wild as i'd already bought quite a few in Sephora, but there were a few things that caught my eye. As for makeup brands over there they have pretty much everything we do, with the addition of Cover Girl and Nude by Nature, and I spotted the Nude by Nature Highlight Palette (£25) and I just had to get it. The palette itself is beautiful, containing a blush, bronzer and highlighter all with highlighting minerals to them for an illuminated look and the gold packaging is just to die for. I haven't used this as of yet, but i'll report back! Whilst in duty free I knew that I wanted to stock up on a couple bits from Benefit including their Goof Proof Brow Pencil (£20) as mine has broken/ran out, but also whilst travelling my Rockatuer Blusher (£24.50) completely smashed so I just had to get another. Lastly makeup wise I decided to treat myself to a new MAC Lipstick (£16.50) in the shade 'Faux' as I didn't own a nude mac lipstick and this one looked perfect.

Lastly I did pick up two fragrances, but I couldn't find them whilst I was shooting for this post. I decided to stock up on YSL Black Opium (£76.50) as it's my most worn fragrance at the moment and you can never have enough of your favourite fragrance in my opinion. Whilst in duty free I also decided to treat myself to Giorgio Armani Si (£69) as it's a fragrance i've wanted for quite some time now, so I thought why not!

Have you picked up any new products recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.