Everyday Beauty Loves

May 31, 2017

It's been a little while since I shared my everyday favourite products, and I thought it was about time I updated you on a few products that I call upon on a daily basis to help me achieve a flawless face that I can achieve in as little as five minutes. A few of these products I have already spoken about a lot recently, but they deserve every bit of love as they are some truly amazing products.
When it comes to my everyday makeup look I keep things very minimal, mainly because I only give myself a very small amount of time to do my makeup which means I really rely on a few select products to work quickly and last through out the day. 

When it comes to my base i've really been loving the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation* (£31.50) because it is a perfect match for my skin tone and gives an absolutely amazing amount of coverage that lasts pretty much all day, and well into my evening gym session. As i've mentioned a few times, the main reason why I love this foundation is because of how light weight it is as it doesn't feel like you're wearing foundation whatsoever, which if you're like me in the fact that you hate feeling like you're caked in foundation then you will also love this foundation.

A palette that i've used every single day since I purchased it is the Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette (£37) and it's so true that everyone should own this contour kit. I love to use this for a couple of different things as it is actually somewhat versatile and isn't just for contouring. Now as i'm not a huge fan of the baking trend, I tend to use the top three shades to set my foundation and concealer in place, which sort of helps to highlight the under eye area also. I of course also use this to add a bit of light contouring to my face, and I mix two of the contour shades to create the perfect tone for my skin and then lightly apply to me cheek bones and my jawline to help combat my double chin. 

Sticking with the cheek area, i've recently pulled out a few old favourites and really rekindled my love for them, and i'm so glad I have! Firstly is a blush that will always be a favourite of mine which is the Milani Luminoso Blusher (£10), which is probably the most loved blusher within the blogging community. It is a lovely coral pink baked blush with an absolutely beautiful highlight running through it that just makes the cheeks pop! Speaking of highlight another product i've been loving so much recently is the NYX Liquid Illuminator (£8) which is prettiest liquid highlighter i've ever used. This particular shade has a lovely pink tint to it that is so different to any shade that i've used and adds a lovely subtle highlight to an everyday look.

Finally a product I hadn't used for quite some time but I literally praise every time I do use it is the Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm (£9.50). I totally forgot that I had a pot of this and my lips have been unbelievably dry recently, so when I found this a few weeks ago I literally slathered it all over my lips and have been everyday since. It is genuinely amazing at keeping your lips nourished, but also lightly exfoliates any dry skin without making your lip crack and sore.


What products do you love for your everyday makeup look?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.