Current Favourite Hair Masks

May 10, 2017

For me haircare is major aspect of my beauty regime, as my hair is always in need of bit of TLC. It's been a little while since I shared some hair care favourites, but I thought it would be a good time to share my thoughts on two hair products that i've been loving, and my hair has been loving.
For me when it comes to hair care, my favourite hair product has got be a hair mask as I just find they are the only products that make a noticeable difference to the appearance and quality of my hair just after once use. I'm always trying out various different hair masks, but these two have been mega favourites of mine these past few months!

A hair care brand that i've always loved is Lee Stafford and a recent range that they have released is their Coco Loco Range and i've been loving their Coco Loco Coconut Mask (£6.99) as it smells absolutely incredible, and leaves my hair feeling intensely nourished. I typically use this at least once a week when a normal conditioner just isn't enough to give my hair that conditioning that it needs. I usually apply this to my hair and leave it for around ten minutes to really soak in and do it's magic. What I also love about this is how amazing it leaves my hair smelling and all coconutty!

Another hair brand that i've loved for a while but haven't tried many products from is Macadamia and I love picking up their products from TkMaxx as they are slightly cheaper, and a lot more justifiable. I have always loved their Deep Repair Masque (£12.75) and is a hair mask that I always come back to, and wonder why I haven't used or repurchased for some time. I've been using this religiously for the past few weeks after spotting this in my local TkMaxx and I can tell my hair is so happy to have this back in it's life. I find that any product with some sort of oil always works wonders to my hair and the macadamia range is one i'd definitely recommend trying!

What are your favourite hair masks?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.