Beauty Haul with Face.co.uk

June 23, 2017

It's been a little while since I posted up a beauty haul, as I seem to have steered away from hauls and i'm more focused on reviewing the new products that have entered my beauty collection. A few weeks back the lovely team at Face. contacted me to try out a few new beauty bits, and I thought it was a perfect time to post a haul and my first impressions on the products I picked out! 
Face. is an online beauty destination for all things beauty whether it be makeup, makeup brushes and tools, eyelashes and makeup accessories from a number of well know and well loved beauty brands. Being a total beauty junkie, i'm always wanting to try out new products especially products that i've heard some amazing things about, so I chose to pick out products that i've not tried before but have wanted to for some time now.

Firstly for a long time I have wanted to try out the Eylure Dybrow Kit* (£6.95) as I typically tint my brows using hair dye whenever i'm touching up my roots, but I find the colour to never be quite right and it doesn't last on my brows for more than a week or so. I've always loved Eylure for their lashes, so I thought i'd give their brow dye kit a go, and so far i'm really impressed. I tinted my brows around a week ago, which was super easy to do as the kit is very simple to get your head around and makes tinting your brows at home totally stress free. 

As i'm sure all of us beauty bloggers know, washing your brushes is an absolute chore and i've always been a huge fan of Real Techniques, so when I heard they were bringing out a their Real Techniques Deep Cleansing Gel* (£6.99) I just knew I had to it a go. I already have their palette cleaner which is great for getting all of the product out of your brushes, and using this hand in hand has made washing my brushes so much easier. The cleanser really helps to break down any product and also leaves my brushes feeling so soft, and clean!

Finally I thought i'd pick out some eyelashes, and having heard so many beauty gurus rave about the Ardel Demi Wispies False Eyelashes* (£11.99) I knew I had to see what all the fuss was about. As soon as they arrived I knew i'd absolutely love them as they are definitely on the natural side of false lashes, and the length isn't too long as I'm not a huge fan of really long false eyelashes. I haven't yet gotten the opportunity to wear these, but i'm so excited to try them out!

What beauty bits have you recently been trying out?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.