Introducing 3INA - The Beauty Brand You Need To Try

August 07, 2017

A couple of weeks back I received an email from the team at 3INA (pronounced me-na apparently), who i'd briefly heard a few bits here and there about but had never tried out any of their products. So when they asked if i'd be up for trying out their current best selling products, I thought 'why the hell not?!' as i'm always up for trying out new beauty brands!
3INA describe themselves as being a bold and brave approach to beauty offering makeup for both playful and professional looks, with the aim of changing the 'one size fits all' approach to makeup with a mix of innovative products, on trend colours and textures, of which are created to a high quality and professional standard. 

Their new 'The Bestsellers' collection showcases their coveted cult favourite products as voted for by their customers, as products that are original and unique to 3INA, and create an iconic collection for self expression, colour confidence and freedom of experimentation. The collection itself is made up of 15 cult products, with a good mixture of products from base products, to mascara, lipsticks and eyeshadows, there is a bit of everything in this collection, and they kindly sent over three products that i've been testing out these past couple of weeks.

Firstly The Highlighter 201* (£10.95) is a product that was sold out for months, and is described as giving the skin a 'flashbulb glow' and leaves your skin with a 'veil of radiance'. Now I love a good highlighter, especially a champagne bronze highlighter and this is literally the perfect shade for me. 3INA have two highlight shades available, this one and another being slightly more pink which in all honesty I would wear more as blusher, so I was really pleased to have received this highlight shade instead. The formula itself is really nice as it's quite finely milled, and it's quite subtle but builds up really nicely to give a stunning pop to the tops of your cheekbones. 

The Longwear Lipstick 505* (£7.95) is probably one of the nicest liquid based lipsticks i've tried in a while, as it's designed to apply like a lipgloss but to give the colour pay off of a lipstick, which somewhat reminds me of the NYX Butter Glosses as the only comparison that I can think of. This for me took a bit of getting used to, as a little goes a long with this lipstick. It applies quite heavily, so I found that using a lip liner to be the best way to stop any running, and to definitely blot away any excess. Once this dries down, it dries to a lovely power matte finish that is just beautiful and I find it doesn't really budge throughout the day. Personally I love this shade, as it's a browny toned red nude (great explanation there), which I just know i'll love for autumn winter time!

Finally is The Cream Eyeshadow 312* (£8.95) which is a beautiful shimmery lilac toned cream eyeshadow that is totally different to my usual eye shades. Now I'm a sucker for cream based eyeshadows as they just glide on perfectly, and make it look like you've made an effort with your makeup when you really haven't. The formula of this is absolutely stunning, and it's safe to say a little definitely goes a long way! I've been wearing this more as a base to make my eyeshadow stay in place, whilst also giving a shimmer accent to an eye look, which i've been absolutely loving!

All in all i'm really impressed with 3INA and these products, so much so that i'm definitely going to be trying out more from them in the future!

Have you tried anything from 3INA? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.