Most Used Blog Props

August 24, 2017

When it comes to taking blog photos, the biggest thing for me is the styling and the props that I use in order to add a little extra something to my images. I absolutely love seeing how other people style their photos, and taking influence to switch mine up every now and then. I thought i'd do a little round up of my favourite and most used blog props, as I haven't done a photography post in a while!
When I first started blogging blog props were alien to me, and although I am so embarrassed of my old blog photos i'll never update them purely so I can see how far they have come in along in the past four and half years! Since then i've invested in a range of blog props, that I love to incorporate into my blog post images and switch up from time to time.

Blankets - I'm an absolute sucker when it comes to blankets, and i'm always having to refrain from adding another into my stash every time I go to Home Sense or B&M.

Candle Trays - We all know which candle trays i'm referring to, the Ikea candle trays that house all of my candles by day but will always sneak into a blog photo.

Candles - Also candles, not just the candle trays! I went through a phase of having lit candles in my blog photos until I nearly melted my camera strap, so now I just have to roll with a non lit candle!

Notebooks & Books - When in doubt whip out your latest gold foiled notebook or beauty book that you'll probably never read, but just bought because it looks good!

Flowers - Now flowers aren't a permanent feature in my photos, but when I do have a fresh set in the house I will incorporate those into my blog photos as they add something totally different to any other blog props I own.

Tech Equipment - Usually if i'm doing a social media style post, or a tech post my iPhone, macbook or  iPad will make some sort of appearance. Any excuse to feature my latest phone wallpaper!

What props do you use in your photos?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.