A Glowy New Year Beauty Edit

December 29, 2017

With New Year just a few days away, and a fair few of you enjoying my recent Festive Party Makeup Edit post, I thought you'd all enjoy a New Year makeup edit as i've been loving a fair few new products over the Christmas period that I just had to share with you!
Recently i've been loving doing my makeup and experimenting with new products that give me that glow, so if you love a glowy makeup look then keep on reading!

I'm sure you'll of seen in my recent blog and instagram posts that the amazing team at Charlotte Tilbury sent over some products for Christmas, and one of the products that i've not stopped using is the Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow Face Primer* (£38.50). I'm not usually a big primer fan and I find that they usually break me out, as my skin is quite sensitive to certain products but so far i've found this to be working really well. As the name suggests it's a primer that gives your skin this stunning glow, that just makes your foundation/base look dewy and all things wonderful! For base you all know i'm a huge lover of the Lancome Tient Idole Foundation (£31.50) and it's all i've been using recently, and I love how it makes my skin look!

For the cheeks/contour i've rekindled my love for the Rimmel Sculpting Palette* (£6.99) which always comes out at this time of year because the bronzer and blush compliment each other so well, and the blush just adds to the glowy look that i've been going for. As for highlight, this is the absolute star of the show and i've been loving experimenting with the Iconic London Liquid Illuminator* (£30) in the shade 'Shine' and boy oh boy is this one stunning highlighter. I've never used a full liquid highlighter and you can definitely see why these are becoming ever more popular because they just give the most beautiful glow that you just couldn't achieve with a powder. 

For eyes i've recently been pulling out my Naked palettes a lot more and the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (£39.50) is my go to at the moment for a pink/gold eye look, however I have been dipping into the MAC Amber Times Nine Palette (£25) as well, and I love how well these two palettes work together! Of course for eyeliner and mascara i've been using my go to's from Lancome which you'll of seen my raving about for a while now. The Lancome Grandoise Eyeliner* (£25) is a saviour for those who suck at doing a winged liner look and the Lancome Monsiuer Big Mascara* (£21) just makes your lashes flutter like no other! To finish the eye area I of course go in with the ABH Dip Brow (£19) because i'll never use any other brow product again after discovering this product this year!

For the finishing touches you obviously can add some false lashes for an extra bit of something and I absolutely love the Esqido Miss Dolly Lashes* ($29) as they give such lovely length and volume, and last so much better than ordinary false lashes. Finally for lips i've been loving the Kylie Cosmetics lip kits all year, so of course I couldn't not share my current favourite shade 'Bare' from her vacation collection!

What makeup picks are you going to be wearing for New Year?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.