Festive Party Makeup Edit

December 10, 2017

I've recently began experimenting more with eyeshadows and i've just been really enjoying putting together my glam makeup looks recently. With it being Christmas party season I thought i'd pull together my current favourite beauty products that I love to use when i'm going for a glam makeup look, to hopefully inspire you for your upcoming Christmas parties!
Get ready to put on your best party heels, and sparkle like the fairy lights on the Christmas tree..

In my recent Black Friday hauling I treated myself to a new bottle of the Lancome Tient Idole Ultra Wear Foundation (£31.50) as I absolutely love this foundation as it gives amazing coverage but it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin, whilst also giving a beautiful dewy glow. For concealer in conjunction with my forever favourite Collection Last Perfection Concealer (£3.99) i've been loving the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream* (£30) which I know is technically a foundation but it gives really good coverage on my blemishes whilst also working as a really under eye highlight.

For contour I typically use two products, firstly a cream and then i'll go over that with a powder based contour and currently i'm loving using the Rimmel Duo Contour Stick* (£6.99) and the Tarte Pro Glow To Go Highlight & Contour Palette (£23). Typically i'll apply the contour stick to the hallows of my cheeks, along my jaw line and a very small amount on the top of my forehead and blend those in, and i'll then use the powder to bronze and set my contour in place. I find that using these two product together works really well, whilst also still looking fairly natural and not too overly contoured.

For the eyes i've been absolutely obsessed with the Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Palette (£25) as the mauve shades are absolutely stunning and the shimmery shades to make my eyes pop like no other shadows have before. If you're on the hunt for a new palette i'd highly recommend checking out these latest releases from Huda Beauty because they're so versatile. For eyeliner I always opt for my trusty Lancome Grandiose Liner* (£25) as it's the only liner that I can get those precise cat eye flicks with. To finish off the eye I always go for the Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara* (£21) as it works wonders but if you're wanting to go a little more glam with some falsies i'd highly recommend the Esqido Miss Dolly Lashes* ($29).

For brows I always go for the ABH Dip Brow (£19) when it comes to glam makeup looks as there is just no other brow product to top it and I love how defined it makes my brows! For highlight i've recently rekindled my love for the Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop Shimmery Skin Perfector (£32) and I just love how beautiful this highlight is! It gives the most stunning highlight and I get so many compliments on it! Finally to finish off for lipstick I always pull out the Charlotte Tilbury Love Liberty Lipstick (£24) as this time of year as it's a truly stunning plum toned red and just looks stunning with a mauve eye look.

What are your go to glam beauty loves?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.