Collection #BlushAndGlow

November 10, 2015

When it comes to multi tasking products, palettes are usually your way to go and a lot of brands as of late are all jumping on the blush and contouring palette bandwagon what with contouring and highlighting being a newish beauty craze. Now i'm a sucker for palettes, especially affordable high street palettes and a recent release from Collection has caught me somewhat off guard and I just had to tell you all about it.
Collection is a brand i've known and loved since my early teens, and still to this day their Fast Stroke Eyeliner (£2.99) is my holy grail and go to eyeliner. They're a brand that has been round for years and I still remember when they discontinued one of my favourite mascara's and over the past few years i've kind of ignored and neglected them as a brand but when I saw Victoria's post raving about some new releases I just i'd be all over them!

For me when it comes to blush and bronzing palettes although i'm a sucker for a high end limited edition palette, I will always turn to the high street because there are certain products that you can definitely save on, instead of splurging and palettes are one of those products. With the recent releases from Collection, their #BlushAndGlow Palette (£4.99) is one that rivals some of my favourite higher end palettes with it professional feel and amazing finish. 

This particular palette is a cute yet handy quad containing four different shades, a bronze, a highlight and then two blushers to choose from, all of which would work for all skin tones. Currently this palette has replaced my favourite Nars palette, as the bronzer is a lovely universal shade that gives a lovely bronzed glow, whereas it can also be built up really nicely for a natural contour. As for the highlighter, again this can be quite subtle but built up to give a lovely glow to the skin that I really love. As for the blushers these are really wearable shades, with your peachy pink and then a more rose pink just to give a lovely flush of colour.

 What I love about this product is that it combines three products into one and just makes the blush and highlighting part of your daily routine that little bit easier. Again, it's so handy as it a product that you could easily chuck in your handbag for quick touch ups throughout the day, the only downside is that there isn't a mirror but you can look past that when the product itself is as good as this!

If you're on the look out for a good quality, yet affordable blush and highlight palette then i'd highly recommend giving this one a go! You won't be disappointed - trust me!

Have you tried out any of the new Collection palettes?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.