Yoins Autumn Clothing Haul

November 18, 2015

With the autumnal weather slowing creeping in (I say this as it's currently blowing gale force winds outside), I thought it was about time I started adding some new autumnal pieces into my wardrobe. As I already own a fair amount of thick chunky knits from last year I knew i'd need a few items that I could easily layer up to keep myself warm, so gift card in toe I headed over to Yoins to see what they had to offer!
For any of you who aren't familiar with Yoins, they are an online clothing store based in Hong Kong that provides the latest trends at really affordable prices, but still at a really good quality. When it comes to transitional pieces I always like to save where I can, as I know that I will probably only wear the items for a year or two before I either donate them or pass them down and with fashion trends changing as much as they do I think it's wise to be a little conscious with what you're spending.

As you can see I stuck to quite basic pieces that I knew i'd be able to style these quite easily by dressing quite casual or dressing them up slightly with accessories and heels, so the pieces I picked out were quite versatile. The first item I picked out was this lovely Stripe Cami Dress (£9.43) as I really liked the neckline of this, as well as the simple cami slip dress shape to it. I thought it would be perfect to layer with a polo neck, as i've styled it here or on it's own with some dainty black heels on a night out.

As i'm a sucker for stripes, I went a bit stripe mad on this haul but when I saw this Blue Stripe Colourblock Sweater (£14.84) I was instantly swooning over it. I don't own many patterned knit wear pieces and I was in need of a lighter knit wear option, as my office at work can get quite warm. As a usual lover of monochrome, I really liked the blue tones to this jumper as it allows me to add a little colour without it being too much. What I also love is how soft this jumper is, it's so snuggly especially on lazy days!

The last item I picked out is this basic Side Split Stripe Top (£13.48) that I just loved when I saw this on the model on the website. I've really been loving the side split trend that seems to be everywhere at the moment as I like how it adds a little extra detail, especially to a really basic piece like this. I really like wearing this top quite casual but I sometimes dress it up with a pair heeled boots and chunky necklace. Again, they jersey quality of this is really lovely and so soft - I just love!

So those are a few pieces that I recently ordered from Yoins! If you haven't checked out their website before, i'd highly recommend as they have some lovely pieces especially their chunky knits - I had to restrain myself!

Have you been purchasing any new autumn/winter pieces?

I was kindly gifted a $40 gift card to spend on Yoins.com and the remainder was paid for by myself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.