The Perfect Holiday Gift with Daniel Wellington

November 13, 2015

With the Christmas season fast approaching i've been working really hard to bring some exciting gift guides and Christmas related posts to you guys, as Christmas is one of my favourites times of year and I couldn't not share this amazing time of year with all of you lovely readers! When it comes to Christmas present buying, I know the struggle to find good but special gifts so i've teamed up with one of my favourite brands, Daniel Wellington for my first gift guide post!
When it comes to shopping for Christmas presents, now that i'm a little older I always want to give gifts that are special and have a lot of thought behind them as it's so lovely to see someone really appreciate a good quality gift, as apposed to the cheap tat that we see everywhere at Christmas time. If like me, some of your loved ones are a little more difficult to shop for i'll always turn to the timeless classics that you know would suit anyone and everyone, and a watch is one of those items that would be the perfect gift for anyone at Christmas time.

One of my favourite watch brands, Daniel Wellington have a wonderful range of elegant high quality watches that would suit anyone and would make the perfect Christmas gift for a loved one this year! What I love about their watches is that they are all of such affordable prices for both men and women, with all of their watches made from the highest quality 100% leather and coated stainless steel, so you know that you're paying for really good quality that will last for years to come.
 
Having already two beautiful Daniel Wellington watches within my watch collection and Christmas present buying in mind, I've picked out two beautiful watches both with family members in mind of who I know would be so pleased and appreciative if they were to receive such a lovely watch this Christmas. As my Dad is an avid watch collector, I knew a watch would be ideal for him but as he doesn't own many casual watch options I thought the Grace Selwyn Watch* (£179) would be perfect for him. As navy is one of his favourite colours, I thought a striped cord strap with a lovely hint of colour would suit him quite well and would be a new addition to his watch collection, as he doesn't own any watches similar to this particular style. What I also love about this style is the leather accents to the strap, as it still has a lovey smart and elegant feel, whilst also being casual at the same time.
 
As for my Nan, she has worn the same watch for quite a few years now and although there is nothing wrong with her trusty watch, I thought it was about time she had a bit of a switch up as she really trusts my choice when it comes to handbags and accessories. As my Nan is pretty easy to please but still likes to think she's somewhat fashionable I picked out the Classic York Watch* (£159), which is a pretty simple watch but the croc effect to the leather strap just adds that stylish flare that I think my Nan would absolutely love and would still make her feel young and stylish! Also, with the rose gold watch face being the bigger option of 36mm, it means it's large enough for her to able to tell the time without having to struggle as she often does with her watch now.
 
If you're like me and often struggle with present buying and you think a watch would make a lovely gift, I'd highly recommend Daniel Wellington as I wear my DW watches all of the time and I love them! They're so wearable for any and every occasion, and the quality of them is just superb. If you do decide a DW watch would make a perfect Christmas gift, then make sure to use my discount code 'styleandsplurging' for 15% off any order until January 15th! Also, if you suck at Christmas wrapping DW offer an amazing gift wrap service, which takes all the hassle of wrapping presents away!
 
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.