Face Masks I'm Currently Loving

February 15, 2016

With my recent spending ban going quite well recently i've been using up products within my stash and finding some absolute gems that i'd completely forgotten about in all areas of beauty. One area i've really been working my way through is my skincare, with a lot of cleansers slowly being used up and i've also been masking it up a lot recently to beat the dry winter skin. I thought i'd talk you through a few of my current favourite face masks as these have really been sorting my skin out over the past few weeks.
Since I started blogging my skincare stash has grown so much, to the point where it's borderline a problem but you can never have too many serums - lets be honest! Having said that blogging has taught me so much and one thing i've learnt is that a good face mask really can do wonders for your skin, especially in this dry winter weather.

When it comes to face masks i'm a huge fan of masks that get working really quickly, as you sometimes don't have the time to sit around a good half an hour waiting for a face mask to do it's thing. One of my favourites is the Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Moisture Boost Mask* (£10), which does exactly what it says on the bottle. This mask is a lovely herbal scented mask that has a lovely thick yet creamy consistency that gets to work in just five minutes and is one that I love to use in the morning if i've woken up and my skin is looking a little worse for wear. This leaves my skin not only feeling hydrated but plump and radiant with a beautiful healthy glow. 

Another mask that i'm forever raving about is the Origins Drink-up Intensive Mask (£23), which works overnight to gives your skin a lovely boost. I love this one as it smells just like apricots and this mask has a lovely light yet thick consistency that just gives your skin a healthy boost. I use this love using mask overnight quite often, lathering on a good amount and sleeping in it, to wake up not only looking but feeling refreshed and glowing. Similarly The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Mask (£14) is another that i've been using overnight as it's quite an intense, thick consistency that smells divine and leaves my skin glowing! I usually switch up these two masks, even though they work in a very similar way I find that my skin gets a used to them, so switching them up helps to maintain my skin from becoming dry and horrible.

The last mask that i've really been enjoying is the Sephora Lotus Mask ($6), which is different to any other face masks that i've tried as this is a sheet mask that is soaked in the product and then applied onto the face. This mask is one that you have to have a lot of patience with as it can be a little messy but it is so worth it as it works absolute wonders for my skin, giving it a lovely boost of hydration.

So those are my current favourite face masks that i've been loving recently with this horrid winter weather!

What are your favourite face masks?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.