Mini Summer Primark Haul

February 29, 2016

Last weekend I took a somewhat spontaneous trip to London with my family to celebrate my cousins birthday (hence the lack of posts last week, sorry about that) and whilst we were there we took a few trips to both Primark stores along Oxford Street where I picked up a few new things. As you all asked for more hauls I thought you'd all enjoy a little Primark haul as they've got some lovely bits in at the moment.
If you follow me on Twitter, then you'll know that I have booked to go Ibiza this summer of which i'm so excited about as I didn't have a holiday last year and I feel that I truly deserve one after the last half of last year being pretty crappy. I've already started purchasing new bikinis and holiday bits, and these pieces from Primark are some lovely additions that I can't wait to wear.

The first section I stopped in was obviously going to be the swimwear as Primark have finally got some fantastic new swimwear bits in from bikinis to beach cover ups and also big floppy hats that are perfect for shading yourself from the sun. I completely fell in love with so many bikinis, but I finally settled on this Chevron Bikini Top (£6) and Chevron Bikini Bottoms (£4) that are in this beautiful blue tribal chevron print and I love this bikini as the colour really suits my skin tone. What I love about this bikini set is the cut out detailing on the middle section of the top and also on the sides of the bottoms, which is nice subtle detail as it flashes a bit of skin. I also like that this bikini has the option of having straps that you can also remove as nobody likes those pesky tan lines.

Also whilst browsing the swimwear section I stumbled across a selection of sunglasses and I instantly fell in love with these Tort Sunglasses (£3) and i've been on the hunt for some new sunglasses for a while especially after falling in love with a Dior pair that I could never afford, so when I saw Primark had this amazing dupe for just £3 I couldn't say no! I love the shaping of these especially with the gold hardware and the brown tort design is one of my favourites when it comes to sunglasses.

When it comes to shopping at larger Primark stores, you're always bound to find some absolute gems that your local Primark would never stock so when I stumbled across these beautiful White Peep Toe Booties (£14) I just had to have them. I hunted high and low for my size, and I eventually found a pair - may I add that they were the last pair, so it was basically fate! Now I probably won't be wearing these in Ibiza, but they are definitely going to be a staple shoe option for when the weather gets a bit warmer, as these would be perfect to wear for work as they have a nice yet practical heel.

So that is everything I picked up from Primark recently and i'm so happy with the few bits that I picked up!

Have you picked up any new bits from Primark recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.