The Best Naked Palette Dupe

February 04, 2016

Over the past month with being on a spending ban i've been delving a bit more into my stash and really giving some unloved products some much needed attention. Whilst i've been delving through my stash, i've really started to discover some really good dupes for more higher end, lusted after products and I thought I could start a little series for some really good dupes.
I've recently been getting back into my eyeshadow palettes, especially my Naked palettes and although they definitely are worth every single penny, there are plenty of amazing yet affordable dupes out there. I've recently discovered quite a few dupes for the Urban Decay Naked palettes out there, which are all a fraction of the price and although not all of them are great quality wise, i've definitely found a dupe that really lives up the Naked palette.

A brand that I hadn't really seen or heard much about before I started blogging is W7 Cosmetics, mainly because they aren't stocked in your usual drug stores, but instead i've seen them stocked in Peacocks and also online at Fragrance Direct, and a few other places. When I was at The Clothes Show a couple of years back I stumbled across the W7 Cosmetics stand and their products really impressed me. Not only did they have many products that offered a dupe for higher priced beauty products, but they had a massive range of palettes that rivalled many palettes including the Urban Decay palettes.

The W7 Light Toasted Palette (£4.99) is one of the best dupe for the Naked palette that i've come across with the array of shades within the palette being identical to that of the original palette. Although most dupes have a very similar shade range, it's the pigmentation and intensity of colour that usually separates the dupe from the real deal, but this dupe is almost on par with with the original Naked palette so much so that i've been alternating between using both of these palettes and you honestly wouldn't know the difference. The only thing I do find that separates the two is that you do have to use a good eye primer to make the W7 palette last throughout the day, whereas you can get away without using an eye primer for the Naked palette.

Another aspect that is quite similar to the original naked palette is the packaging, and although it doesn't have the felt outer the colour and style of packaging is very similar and this palette also comes with a handy brush for applying on the go if need be.

Overall i'm really impressed with this palette from W7, and they also do dupes for the other Naked palettes of which I haven't been able to try much of but after being so impressed by this palette I will definitely be putting those to the test!

Have you found any good dupes?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.