NYX Liquid Lipstick Haul

September 05, 2016

A couple of weekends ago I took a few days to visit my family in Plymouth, where I had a fun filled jam packed weekend which included a picnic with the lovely Plymouth blogging babes in the rain must I add, a lovely meal to celebrate my Dad's birthday and I also went on a bit of shopping spree. I found that Boots in Plymouth has recently launched their NYX stand and of course I had to pick up some bits, so I thought i'd do a haul for you guys!
When I previously visited my local NYX stand they unfortunately did not have any of the Lip Lingerie Lipsticks, which were the main product from NYX that I wanted to try so when I saw that they had them in stock in Plymouth I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get my hands on a couple of shades.

As the stand had only been open less than a week the availability of stock wasn't that great as the stand was absolutely crammed, but luckily I still managed to pick up a couple of new products to try. The first product I picked up was one of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams (£5.50), which I hadn't swatched previously and they had a few really nice shades. Although i'm not a huge fan of velvet lip creams, the formula of this is a lot nicer and leaves my lips feeling as if they literally have nothing on them. I picked up the shade 'Stockholm' which is lovely pinky nude with a coral undertone that I really like and is slightly different to any of my other nude shades.

As I mentioned I picked up a couple of the NYX Lip Lingerie Lipsticks (£6.50), which to me are the ultimate dupes formula wise for the Kylie Jenner Lip Kits, but NYX don't really have shades that completely dupe the lip kits fully. I picked up two beautiful nude shades and I would of picked up more but they had sold out of the others that I wanted, but the shades that I got were '03 Lace Detail' which is a light brown nude that has a slight pink undertone, but on me it is definitely nude. I also picked up '08 Bedtime Flirt' which is more pink nude in comparison and i've been wearing this so much recently!

I've really been loving the Lip Lingerie Lipsticks, as the formula is utterly amazing! It lasts so well on the lips to the point where I only have to reapply once a day, usually after i've eaten a big meal or an apple (odd, I know!). If you haven't had chance to try out these then i'd definitely recommend getting down to your local stand as they are amazing! 

Have you bought anything new from NYX recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.