September Favourites

September 30, 2016

I know every blogger says this when putting together a favourites post, but October has come round so quickly and i'm so excited for the next few months ahead. With Halloween just round the corner, possibly a small trip to Dublin with one of my bestie's and then before we know it Christmas will be here, and I can't wait. With it being a new month, I wanted to share with you some new favourites of the past month that couldn't go without any mention.
The last few months for me product wise haven't really changed that much, and although i'm always trying out new products I do tend to fall back on the same trusted products. Having said that this month i've been using and trying out some new products that I know will become staples within my beauty/skincare regime.

Starting off with my favourite foundation of the moment, the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Cushion Foundation* (£30) and these cushion style foundations seem to be all the rage at the moment with so many brands bringing their own version out. Essentially this foundation is housed in a compact style packaging with a mesh top, which when pressed transfers through onto your brush or blender. What I love about this foundation is how light it is but yet how build-able it is. It glides on so smoothly and blends like an absolute dream to the point where you can barely feel that you're wearing foundation. If like me you prefer a lighter foundation that it build-able, then I highly recommend trying this out. Moving onto my favourite brushes of the past few weeks, of which I have been using hand in hand with the previous product and many of my other daily products is the Spectrum Brushes 10 - Piece Set* (£39.99) which I have been using so much recently! I just absolutely love everything about these brushes from the design to how soft the bristles are! I have a full review coming this week, so stay tuned for that.

If you saw my recent my recent haul, then you'll know that I picked up The Body Shop Aloe Calming Cream Cleanser (£7) and i'm so glad I ordered this as it has replaced all of my other cleansers within my stash. It is the most gentle cleanser I have ever used and it calms my skin down so much, as it can be quite sensitive and dry. It removes makeup like a dream and leaves my skin feeling and looking so smooth. If you suffer with irritated or sensitive skin, then you'll definitely get on really well with this. Another product you'll of seen from another recent haul of mine is the NYX Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick (£6.50) of which I picked up two shades and I absolutely love them. The formula of these is so similar to the Kylie Lip Kits but they are a fraction of the price, but the shades don't dupe them enough. However if you haven't tried these yet, then I suggest heading to your local NYX stand!

So those are the few new beauty and skincare products that I have been loving as of late, and I highly recommend trying them if you haven't already!

What products have you been loving recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.