Christmas Gift Guide For Him

December 07, 2015

Next up in this years Christmas gift guides I have a gift guide for all of the men out there as I can fully understand the struggle and frustration that comes with shopping for men at Christmas time. I've never known shopping for a male to be easy but i've come up with some classic gifts along with a couple of quirkier ideas that will hopefully help some of you out when shopping for the men in your life.
When it comes to shopping for men at Christmas, I always find that I can nail one amazing present that they'll love and then the rest are just random things that they receive every year like boxers or socks. So i've tried to think of all aspects that men enjoy and i've teamed up with some really cool and quirky brands that I think will make amazing gifts for your loved ones.

Similar to us girls, men can enjoy a good beauty product or two at Christmas time and fragrance I think is something all men enjoy - I mean who doesn't want to smell nice?! Again my favourite brand when it comes to Fragrance is Fragrance Direct, as they have so many different gift sets to choose from and most gift sets are a cheaper than if you were to purchase from the high street/department stores. This year for my stepdad i've picked out the Diesel Only The Brave Gift Set 50ml* (£35.99), which is one of his favourite fragrances and as my stepdad is so difficult to buy for, so gifting him something that I know he'll like seems like a safer option. Similar to most fragrance gift sets, this comes with two mini shower gels that are great for travelling, as my step dad travels a lot for work - win win!

Moving onto accessories and most men I know are aware of what they wear, but they aren't necessarily fashionable or a follower of the trends. However my Dad is a huge watch collector and he loves a good watch to style with his day to day outfits. I know I feature Daniel Wellington watches quite a lot on my blog, but they're watches are amazing! The quality and the fine craftsmanship that goes into making these watches is perfection. I picked out the Grace Selwyn Watch* (£179) for my Dad, as it's a more casual watch option and is different to any of the watches my Dad owns. I love the  cord strap detailing to this watch and the colours are so fitting to my Dad. If you're thinking of purchasing a watch for a loved one this Christmas, then make sure to use my discount code 'styleandsplurging' for 15% off and DW are also offering an amazing gift wrapping service so you don't even have to worry about wrapping!

Onto a few quirkier Christmas gift ideas that I think would be so fun especially at Christmas time! Firstly is The Book Of Everyone* (£19.50), which is this cool book that you can personalise to whoever it is for and all you have to do is provide their name, gender and birthdate to pull fun facts about that person into the book. You can also personalise the book with personal photos and personal quotes, which is just so cool! I've personalised this to my Dad as he loves a good book and I think he'll have a laugh reading this and this will make such a fun gift for anyone this Christmas!

Lastly on my gift guide is something for any foodie out there as there are some great food gift sets out there this year! Some of my favourites come from Home Sense, where i've picked out a Cottage Delight Chutney Gift Set (£19.99) for my Granddad as he loves his Chutney. This is just an example, but food always makes a great present around Christmas time whether it's chocolate, sweets etc. anyone will love and appreciate it.

So that is my gift guide for all the men out there! I hope this has helped some of you out there who are struggling to find gift ideas for the men in your lives!

What presents are you buying the men in your life this year?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.