What I Got For Christmas

December 31, 2015

This Christmas for me, was probably the best Christmas i've had over the past few years as I had such a lovely day with all of my family and I definitely enjoyed a little too much cheesecake! Just like last year I decided it would be fun to show you all a few of the lovely gifts that I received for Christmas, of which i'm so thankful for!
This year I didn't really ask for many things, so my family and friends did pretty well with their gift giving this year and safe to say I was one happy girl Christmas morning! Anyway onto some of the gifts I received this Christmas, as this post might get a little long so grab a cuppa!

As many of my friends and family know, i'm a huge lover of Lush especially the Snow Fairy scent so I received a few Lush bits including The Little Lush Snow Fairy Gift Set and a kilo bottle of Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel. Safe to say i'm definitely stocked up for a good few years as i've since found another three bottles within my stash but you can never to many bottles of Snow Fairy! I also kindly hinted to my Mum that the Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette (£38) was on my Christmas list this year, so I was really excited to open that on Christmas day! It's so beautiful and is like no other palette that I own, so i'm really excited to use this palette as i'm really getting back into using my eyeshadow palettes!

My family also know that i'm a nail varnish hoarder so of course I received so many more to add to my collection. My Mum kindly got me the Ciate Mini Mani Month 2015 (£49), which is their advent calendar that they bring out every year. As I opened this on Christmas day I was allowed to open all of the doors and I love every single shade within the calendar and I can't wait to give my nails a fresh coat of colour! My Dad also got me an OPI All Stars Starlight Collection (£29.95), which contains ten mini nail polishes in a mixture of shades and again i'd wear every shade throughout the year!

A few more beauty bits that I received for Christmas included the Marc Jacobs Decadence Perfume (£49), which i'd never heard of before and as i'm a huge fan of Marc Jacobs fragrances I was really surprised with this one. I love the design of this bottle, as i've never seen a perfume in the shape of a bag and the scent is so beautiful! Also as everyone knows I that my lipstick collection is huge, I received the Nars Audacious 'Charlotte' Lipstick (£24), which was I thought was really cute as my name is Charlotte and I love Nars as a brand! This shade is a lovely deep red shade that is very different to any shade that I own, but is one I know i'll get a lot of wear out of.

Moving onto the non beauty gifts I received, and of course I was gifted a lot of chocolate including some White Chocolate Tim Tams (£3.22), which was probably the most exciting present I opened as i've wanted to try Tim Tams for too long! I also recieved a few fashion pieces including a couple beautiful faux fur pieces including a Newlook Faux Fur Gilet (£34.99) and a Newlook Faux Fur Stole (£19.99), which i'd been eyeing for a while and they have been keeping me so warm these past few days! I also received a few candles from various friends and of course some gift vouchers, which I treated myself to a few things in the boxing day sales.

So those are the main presents I received this Christmas and i'm so grateful for everything I received from all of my lovely family and friends!

What did you get for Christmas?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.