New In: Online Avenue Suede Tassle Boots

December 14, 2015

It's safe to say over the past few months i've really found my true love for shoes and when I say shoes, I mean boots! My shoe collection has grown quite considerably since starting my new job, as I found myself purchasing pair after pair of sandals in the summer and now that the winter months have hit i've purchased every style of boots imaginable. I thought today i'd share my thoughts on my current favourite pair as they are not only on trend but also so affordable.
When it comes to shoes, one place that I will always turn to is Online Avenue as they have a large variety of shoes from heels to boots and so many more! What I love about Online Avenue is that all of their shoes are so affordable, but still of amazing quality and are right on trend.

A recent addition to my shoe boot collection are these beautiful Zelda Side Tassle Suedette Ankle Boots* (£22.99) that i've fallen in love with! I've not owned a pair of boots with tassles on before but i've always wanted a pair of boots with a little extra something and with fringing and suede being a huge trend at the moment, I just knew these would be perfect. With my job attire being quite casual I always like to dress up an outfit with a pair of heeled boots and this pair are just right for me to last well throughout the day, whilst also being able to drive at the same time as I find some heeled boots making driving really difficult!

This particular pair are available in four different colours, which as you can imagine was quite a difficult choice for someone as indecisive as me but I finally settled on the grey pair as the majority of the boots I own are black so I thought i'd switch it up a bit! The quality of these boots are really good for the price that you pay as the quality of the suedette is really good and the boots themselves are so comfortable to wear!

If you're on the hunt for a new pair of boots to last you the winter months or just a new pair of shoes, then i'd definitely recommend checking out Online Avenue as they have such a wide variety of shoes to suit everyones taste!

What shoes have you purchased recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.