Makeup Revolution Chocolate Salted Caramel Palette

December 04, 2015

In between all of these Christmas themed posts that i'm sure you're all loving at the moment and are no doubt getting us all into the Christmas spirit, I thought i'd take a little break to talk about a recent makeup palette love of mine from the amazing brand that is Makeup Revolution, as I thought some of you may want to add this onto your Christmas list as you definitely need this in your life!
When it comes to makeup palettes I will always 100% recommend trying out their palettes, as they have a huge variety of amazing quality palettes that are inspired by the more higher end palettes that I often cannot justify purchasing as there so many to choose from and all of the palettes from Makeup Revolution are so affordable that you can't not purchase them!

A recent addition to their already ever so popular Chocolate Palettes comes the new Chocolate Salted Caramel Palette* (£7.99), which is this beautiful palette that has 16 different shades to choose from all of which are absolutely stunning and so wearable for so many different occasions. This palette contains a lovely mixture of matte and shimmer shades, that are mostly neutral tones with a couple of darker tones added in, in order for you to smoke up your eye look or to add a little something extra to your everyday eye look.

What I really love about this palette is the packaging, as I'm a sucker for quirky things and the fact that this palette looks like a chocolate bar is amazing, the only downside is that you can't eat it unfortunately! It also has a really large mirror which makes it ideal for travelling as you can use it to top up your makeup on the go and the little brush that it comes with is so handy, especially if you're in a rush!
 
As I mentioned, Makeup Revolution are a great brand for when it comes to getting amazing alternatives for the more higher end, expensive palettes and this palette is an amazing alternative for the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, so much so that I don't feel the need or want for that palette anymore! I'd definitely bare in mind Makeup Revolution if you're on the hunt for affordable but yet amazing quality makeup and I know I say this too often but they are an amazing brand!
 
Have you tried out any of the Makeup Revolution palettes?
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.