Boxing Day Sales Haul

January 09, 2016

In the tradition of the New Year it's only right that I follow on from my What I Got For Christmas post with a sales haul, as I picked up some really good beauty bargains during the Boxing Day sales. Unfortunately this will be my last haul for a while as i'm now on a spending ban, but as I know you all enjoy my hauls I thought it was only right to give you all a haul!
Initially I wasn't going to spend an awful lot during the sales as I knew that 2016 was going to be a year of saving, but I thought it was a good excuse to treat myself before going on a very long spending ban and I did find some truly amazing bargains that were worth every penny.

The first place I headed on boxing day was Lush and unfortunately my local store was closed, which was a little gutting but I did manage to order a few bits online and when my local store did eventually open I treated myself to a few more bits. I picked out a few gift sets including Christmas Candy Box & Snow Fairy's Castle as both of these gift sets contained some of my favourite Christmas products. I also picked up a Peeping Santa Bubblebar as i'd heard some great reviews about this and it is the cutest bubblebar ever. I also picked up a Golden Wonder Bathbomb as i'd never tried one out before and also another The Magic of Christmas Bubblebar as I love the cinnamon scent of this one!

As I didn't receive any Soap & Glory products this year, I knew I needed to stock up on some of my favourites so I picked up the Soap & Glory 'Get a Smooth On' Giftset (£35). This giftset contains all of my favourite Soap & Glory products from the Sugar Crush range and it's safe to say i'm stocked up for the year! Whilst mooching around Boots, I found that the Christmas Yankee Candle scents were reduced, which included my favourite Red Apple Wreath Candle (£18.27) so I stocked up a bought two to last me through the year as i'm always burning candles. 

The last shop I headed to was Topshop, which was inevitable as you all know my love for Topshop and I managed to find a few things even though their sale was a little disappointing this year. One of my favourite pieces that I picked up was this beautiful Faux Seude Clutch Bag and as it was the last one I just knew I had to have it. I really liked the colour of this bag as the majority of mine are black and it's so spacious, so it means I can fit everything including a jacket on a night out, which is a must in this weather! I also picked up a few clothing items, which i'm sure i'll feature at some point.

So that is everything I picked during the sales and i'm currently in mourning because of this spending ban, but I know it'll be worth it!

What bargains did you manage pick up during the sales?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.