Sephora & Bath and Body Works Haul

January 25, 2016

Over the past couple of weeks my parents have been off travelling around the middle east, and of course knowing that the mothership Sephora and Bath & Body Works have stores in Singapore I begged them to pick me up a few beauty bits that i'd been dying to get my hands on. As you all enjoy my hauls, I thought i'd share the products that they kindly picked up for me.

As I wasn't entirely sure which brands were stocked in the Singapore Sephora store, I played it safe and stuck to Sephora's own brand products as i'd heard some great things about a wide variety of their products, and after doing some research I knew exactly what I wanted. It was kind of the same with Bath & Body Works, as not every single scent was stocked so I just hoped they had at least one that I wanted.

Starting with the Sephora products and luckily the had pretty much everything that I wanted. The main product that I wanted was the Sephora Cream Lip Stain ($14), but unfotunatly they didn't stock the shades that I wanted so my Mum guessed and bought me '05 Infinite Rose'. This shade is a satin golden peach and although i'm not a fan of shimmery shades this is actually really nice! The staying power of these is unreal, as one application lasts the entire day through eating, drinking, you name it this will not budge. Another product that I'd had my eye on for a while was the Sephora Pro Airbrush #55 ($34) as i've heard some amazing things about this brush and I thought this would the perfect brush to start my Sephora brush collection with.

The last two products I had been eyeing up were the Sephora Lotus Face Mask ($6) and the Sephora Green Tea Eye Masks ($5) as i've become absolutely obsessed with sheet masks recently. Sephora has a wide range of masks all aimed at different results but I went with these two as they are both moisturising and also relaxing on the skin. I've already tried out the eye masks and they work so well to soothe the under eye area and just help to make you not only feel refreshed but look refreshed.

As you can see, I also asked for a new MAC Lipstick (£15.50) and I know we can get hold of MAC here in the UK, but sometimes it works out a little cheaper if you buy in other countries. This shade is called 'Craving' and it's a lovely plum red shade that isn't like any other lipstick that I own and i'd been eyeing this shade up for a while, so i'm really happy to finally have it in my life.

Last on my Singapore shopping list was a candle from Bath & Body Works as i'd finally used up my mini candles, so I was really excited to have them back in my life. As I mentioned, they didn't stock every single scent but they did fortunately stock the Warm Vanilla Sugar 3-Wick Candle ($22.50), which is one of my favourite scents. It's a lovely sweet yet subtle scent that is just so warming and lovely, especially during the winter time!

So those are all of the bits that my parents kindly picked me up from Singapore and i'm so so thankful!

Have you picked up any new beauty bits recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.