Duty Free Beauty Haul

July 08, 2016

As many of you know, especially if you follow me on Instagram that i've been on holiday this past week and I arrived back home on Wednesday. One thing that I always love about going away is getting to use up the last bit of currency having a splurge in duty free and I thought i'd do a little duty free haul.
Initially I was only going to pick up a new perfume in duty free, but I actually came back with more Euro's than I initially expected so I thought i'd have a little splurge and treat myself as I haven't really purchased any exciting lately. Also because duty free is somewhat cheaper in comparison, I couldn't not pick up a few bits that i'd had my eye on for a while.

The first product that I picked up was the Paco Rabanne Olympea Perfume (£33.99), which I knew I was going to pick up as my current bottle is starting to run low. This fragrance has been a favourite of mine for quite a while now and I honestly cannot get enough of it. I opted for the bigger bottle of the two that they had on offer, as I knew i'd get through the smaller bottle way too quickly and the price difference between the two was so justifiable. If you've followed my blog for a while then you'll know that I love this fragrance and if like me, you really like girly floral scents then you will probably like this, as it's still a girly fragrance but is a little more bold but still lovely.

Also whilst browsing the duty free, I stumbled across the Benefit stand and after falling in love with a little freebie I decided to pick up the full size of the Goof Proof Brow Pencil (£18.50). I was quite surprised that they had the new brow products, as they have only just been released but I just knew that it was a good opportunity to get my hands on a full size as i've almost finished up the small tester that I had.  If you're on the hunt for a new brow pencil, that won't really break the bank but gives really good results then i'd highly recommend trying this out. Also from Benefit, I decided to pick up the Roller Lash Mascara (£19.50) as it was slightly cheaper on board the plane duty free and after falling in love with this mascara back when it was released, I just knew I couldn't pass up the opportunity. What I love about this mascara is the lift it gives to my lashes, that I find no other mascara does and I honestly prefer this mascara to any other mascara that i've tried. 

The last item I decided to treat myself to was another set of the Estella Barlett Friendship Bracelets (£20), which a good friend of mine previously gifted me with and I love them that much that I couldn't not get another set. I love how minimal and beautiful these bracelets are, and I find they just add a lovely little touch to any outfit. This set is exclusive to Thomas Cook, but you can pick up these bracelets individually and you can mix and match to create your own set.

So those are the few bits I picked up from duty free beauty wise. I also picked up some alcohol (as you do) and some chocolate treats for my family to enjoy!

Have you picked anything up from duty free recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.